Given that horizontal velocity, should the squirrel jump?

Tuesday, August 25 at 7:37 PM
Before I call it a night...

Here are my QT scores.
I'm really happy with the results. :D

Soc Sci - 93%

Filipino - 100%
don't you just love incentives?

Math - 97%
careless. sheesh.

CLE - 93%
careless mistakes... o.O

Science - 91%
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
really unexpected. i'm safe for this quarter. but i really have to work harder now...


In other news...
Chinese. Ugh.
English is promising though. :D

Fudge. I should really stop getting addicted to Facebook. o.O
Stupid Resto and Roller. :| Hahaha!


In more news...
I'll be really busy. Buwan ng Wika. Hehehe.
I did Oli Impan (fail acoustics/sounds).
I'm going to do the poetry thing.
I'm going to do Kakasa ka ba. (Kim & Mr Yu, we better win! :P)
And I have to write about it... ...
Kulang na lang bulletin board... (which I will help out on. Kim, we better win!)


In more news, things are starting now.
I'm really excited. ;)

0 reps.: