Finally!

Friday, September 4 at 4:18 PM
REPORT CARD & AUDITIONS

YES! I have honors! w00t!

Second. I guess I'm fine with it already.
Well, I regret not getting First, but I know my Science quizzes were too low. So I'm satisfied enough.

Filipino - 96 O V
Math - 94 V V
CLE - 94 V V
English - 92 O O
Soc Sci - 92 V V
Chinese - 89 V V
Science - 89 O V

Well. My parents are happy. :)) Finally, honors after 2 quarters without. :))

...

In other news, my contacts made my eyes burn.
Ack. I miss them already. Business English is contacts period. :(

Fast-forward to FX.
Auditions today! :D

I was nervous. It's my first audition since first year. Second year's doesn't count.
Being in charge this time is fun. :D

Anyhow. Casting isn't definite yet... not even mine. Haha!

Well. Whatever the result is, I really have to step up.
My study habits are improving already, mind you! I just have to stop with distractions. :P Oh Roller Coaster Kingdom/Resto City, I think I'll miss you. Haha!

...

I'm enjoying my hundred days. Hehe!

0 reps.: