Personality Test: I believe I'm being possessed by evil spirits. T or F?

Wednesday, August 19 at 4:23 PM
The QTs are finally friggin' over. Thank God!
Let's describe all of them in order!

ECONOMICS
It was relatively easy. Relatively. I think I did well enough. :D

ENGLISH
Well, we didn't really have one, but making that darned Tabblo counts.
I may have been one of the last to submit (30 minutes before the deadline. Hehe!), but I'm happy with my "creation." Hihihi. :D Do take a look at it:

CLE
It was pretty okay. If I can say, second easiest one. :D I enjoyed writing my "love letter" and my last essay. Wahaha. Oh Vanessa... how I wish!

FILIPINO
It was okay. Some of the questions were kind of vague--especially the first part,--but it was pretty easy to some extent. :D

MATH
Grabe! I can feel perfection. Wahaha. I kid. But really, it was easy.
I'm just sort of doubtful--I always answer Math LTs and QTs, saying it was easy and ending up with a couple of careless mistakes. But seriously, I was able to review the whole test properly. I can feel it... :D

Hmmm...
Noticed something different? Where's science? Gasp!

SCIENCE
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I don't want to graduate without honors. :(( And my quizzes are already just 85%.
Waaaaaaa. To think I enjoyed Science this quarter.
I'm so worried, Im'ma use a Multiply smiley--or should I say frowney:


At present, I'm fine though. :D
Today was celebrate-the-end-of-QTs-by-eating-out day. Well, I don't think I've done that before. But I guess I'll be doing it a couple of times this year. ;)

Ate in T-Boy with a couple of FXers.
Yum. It's been a long time since my last Japanese dish.


In other news, this quarter's going to be exciting. ;)

FX is really looking up. We finally have a play--and not just any play, a MUSICAL! :D
I'm starting to "get to know" the new members. :D Oli is sort of looking better... sort of...

I'm sort of "refreshed" and ready for the second quarter.
I'll really have to step it up though. Resolutions, resolutions.
I should really fix my life up now. :P


Anyhow... this quarter's been so hectic.
I miss going out. I miss my weekly summer gimiks. Hehehe.
I miss my summer peeps. I miss my ArtsWork peeps.
Sigh.



Well, one quarter over.
It's quite sad. I just realized: that was my last first quarter ever.
And there're only three quarters left. :(



* - I had to take a personality test for the EM course of UA&P. And I'm not lying about that question. Hehehe. I took the test last Sunday. ;) Really easy.

0 reps.: