And the cat said meow...

Sunday, August 2 at 9:38 AM
Okay. Two more schools to go... (No, the other isn't La Salle. :P )

So I slept really early Friday night. Supposedly at 9PM... but I think I got too distracted. All I know is that it's abnormal for me to be in bed at whatever time that was. Hehe.

I came home tired from FX. Ate dinner. Wished people good luck. Plurked. Bathed. Slept. Hehehe.

Anyhow. I woke up at around 4:30am. (Again, abnormal.)

We passed by 7/11. I got some doughnuts. Hehehe. (Just like when I took the SAT.)
I was reviewing in the car. Science. All those periodic whatever stuff. (Didn't help. It didn't really appear in the test.)

So when we got there, there were a million people. Fine, I exaggerate.
The parents seem more excited than the students, but that's expected. I mean, just inside the house, the parent is more excited than the student. (Hay. Alumnus.)

I got the same feeling as when I took the SAT. Nervous, but not really.
Actually, the feeling lingered more during the SATs. Probably because the line was longer. Hehe.

So I got there. The place was... umm. Yeah.
What am I expecting? Hehehe.

The only person I knew in the room was Robert Sanchez. Hehehe.
Everybody else looked like really intimidating people.

The test paper was handed out.
Proctor reading it with a think Filipino accent. Made me want to volunteer to read. Hehehe.

For the most part, it was easy. (English was like DUH!)
Two problems though.

1. MATH!
I didn't finish it. In fact, I didn't answer half the math test. Waaaa. That makes for 10% of the whole UPCAT. Argh.

I blame Kim. Made me too complacent saying we had a lot of time and stuff. I was eating during the math test. I found myself taking too much time on the problem solving thing. It was quite disappointing because I wasn't able to head on to the geometry part. Agh.

2. Reading Comprehension.
My mind was practically screaming "AYOKO NAAAAAA!"
So if I get a lot of mistakes, it's because I lost concentration. Too sabaw.

Everything else was quite easy. :D


Anyhow, lesson learned.
I really have to practice for the ACET. Math. Math. Math.

It's a good thing I'm not really inclined to going to UP. Hehe.


Well. I got so sabaw. I slept through the whole afternoon. Hehehe.

I woke up, and went to tutor.
While doing whatever, the hopeless romantic in me suddenly thought of my dream romantic situation. Hehehe. But I don't want to talk about it here. Might get spoiled. Hehehe.
Keywords though: New York. Waiting. ;)

I also thought of other stuff, but none of them seem to want to be remembered. Hehehe.

Moving on. Watched Public Enemies at Shang.
Review soon. Hehehe. All I can say is I enjoyed it.
(No one seems to watch/enjoy movies the way that I do. Hehehe.)

Today has been very lazy, but I'm not complaining. :D
(It feels as though it's been a long time since I last blogged. Lol.)

0 reps.: