Randomness in Numbers

Sunday, August 9 at 5:39 PM
(This blog was written yesterday night... but, but, but Multiply crashed. o.O So now, it's here. :D Imagine you were reading it the night before. Haha!)

Today was... umm... FUN! and NOT! at the same time.
Hehehe.

In a random order and in a random style:

ONE
Who likes going to school on Saturdays? Not Ia.

TWO
Math and Science quizzes. T.T
My mind isn't programmed to work for quizzes during the weekend.
Careless mistakes. Ack.

THREE
Siomai. Yumm.

FOUR
I got this feeling of productivity today. I dunno.
Was I really?

FIVE
I have definitely proved I am a Physics person. (Sorry, Mr. Chua. Hehehe.)
Even if my quizzes aren't exactly frame-worthy. Lol.
Well, at least I'm not that grade-conscious? o.O

SIX
I am definitely a Trigo person. Hehehe.
Next to that, a Geom person.
I wonder if this will be of any help in Management. Lol.

SEVEN
Awkward moment with the new Chinese teacher involving my cold oatmeal.
Well, at least he's friendly. Hahaha.

EIGHT
Triquetra love! Bonding time. :D
...and dude, don't blame yourself for it. :D

NINE
Charmee! I miss you guys.
If only I didn't have a deadline to work on...
September again! :D You know what's happening... ;)

NINE.FIVE
Risa! KJ! You were already going to go... :|
If not for us, for your cousin! Ahahaha!
Kidding. We still love you! :D

TEN
ArtsWork!
We seriously need to have a full reunion.

ELEVEN
Dxhibit rocks!
Go flint.chris.ariel.babsi.albert.weston.tim.harveen.coby.chesca.camille.and all the other dancers that I can't possibly all name. :D
You guys were amazing! CONGRATS!

TWELVE
My afternoon was practically ruined. Bleh.

THIRTEEN
Chicken McNuggets and Twister Fries <3
I saw Grimace today! Awwww!

FOURTEENTH
I went home early from Dxhibit to finish my English essays. Hehehe.
Sorry. :D

FIFTEENTH
I love my new Google Chrome theme. :D

SIXTEENTH
I enjoy reading iamsuperbianca's tweets. Hehehe.

SEVENTEENTH
Favoritism... Favoritism... :P

EIGHTEENTH
I need rest. Goodnight! :D

LAST but not the least...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHER! :D
(No not my mom, mother. And not my oedipus mother. And not that other mother either.)

0 reps.: