Ohh. Frothy!

Sunday, May 13 at 11:37 PM
"Field Trip"
HAPPY!!S: 5.13: 11.49
BEWARE! Contagious: Quando - Nelly Furtado and Michael Buble, Save the Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble & Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie...
Whew. I had sooo much fun. This was Saturday, May 12. My dad brought us to Cavite because of his work event. He's been planning this since... when? And today is the day. Hihihi. He's entitled it field trip and wouldn't tell us what it's all about. So we had nothing to expect. Hehehe.

So we were woken up at 10. Ate breakfast. Took a bath. Loaded songs unto Trisha's iPod habang nasa banyo ako. Downloading songs unto my iPod habang nasa banyo cya. Tapos nagpatagal pa ako aksi I had to load the songs I downloaded unto my iPod. Wahaha. We left sobra late. Mga 12. We told Tita Trinky pa naman na we'll have lunch with her at 12:30. Haha!

Tita Trinky moved to Tagaytay kasi nandun na ang trabaho niya. So para makahit kami ng 2 birds in one stone, bibisita na rin kami. Hahaha

Back to story, so I prepared everything I needed. 2 of the best Pillows. Slippers. Rubber Shoes. iPod. Digicam. Extra batt. Hahaha! I stayed sa backseat para there's more space for me to lounge and stretch and move and sleep. Haha. But I wasnt able to sleep kasi... i dunno? What I did was tan. Haha! Jowk! WEll. I'd turn over to my front or back and the window provides sun and I'm listening to my iPod. PEACE. Hahaha. iPod blocks Trisha, dad, car noise and radio out. Haha. No offense to them.

So we were in Tagaytay. And they were doing stuff (they = dad + trisha) were doing stuff/talking/etc. till they saw the street signs. one of them said: "POKE YOUR EYE." When they alerted me, I missed it na. (Still "tanning") Sayang. Perfect camera pic sana! Haha. Nakakatawa ang English nila. Talagang fofesyunal street signs maker sila. Hahaha! So we bought two dozen corn na rin for my lola. Hahaha.

Well. We arrived at Tita Trinky's place at around 2. Woah! SObrang late. Ang layo and away from the city nung lugar nya. So we entered her place which is the Tagaytay Conference Center. Ang ganda! May fountain with roofed sunlight pa. Nakalimutan kong ibaba ung camera kaya di ko napic. ANother perfect camera moment missed. Hayz. (Parang photographer 'eh) And they had this really cool design in the chapel of God. Hehe.

SO we headed over to Tagaytay Ridge and ate Yellow Cab. It has a perfect view of Taal. So I took pix. Hahaha. It's right beside BuonGiorno pala. They have great food there. Haha. So we ate lunch and we were running late for my dad's office's thing, but it's okay. SOmehow, the yelloecab hot wings there are smaller. Hayz. ANyhow, we brought her back on a newly found shortcut. And then headed on to General Trias. My dad works at the gateway business park. Hahaha.

Well. On the way, people were campaigning so nakisabay kami. May motorcade kasi so we were inside the car and then waving our hands. HAHAHA! I wonder kung nakita kami ng tao. Hahaha! Well. That motorcade slowed everything down. So we're later than late na for the event. Hayz! ANd then there's this other motorcade blocking the road to the shortcut to Gen Trias. Hayz! So more tanning for me. By now, i've been addicted to Big Girls Don't Cry na. Hahaha!

Well, we arrived there mga 4ish. And then they were already having the tour. Haha. It was actually there company's 1st open house in their 25 years of existence in the Philippines. That's Analog Devices. They make ICs. Hahaha.

Well. WE entered with this shoe cleaning thing weird but cool. Haha! So we went to his office. and then the bathroom and then their recreation area (they have a basketball, volleyball, other ball and workout gym) so we can register. And then we went on tour. They gave free hats!

THose hats were cool! It was color dark brown with a logo. You can invert it and u have a light brown without a logo. And if u fold the outer area u get a new hat. Somewhat like CY's Muslim hat sa Duwa, but color dark brwn or light brown.

WEll. The tour is okay. Their office is big and full of operation areas. The operators kept smiling in the windows parang mga models. Hahaha. But when my dad came, they'd all hide. Hahaha! ANyhow. Cool ng canteen nila, better food. My dad kept introducing me to his officemates. Hahaha!

And we rode the freight elevator. It's cooler than the glass elevtor because it was so smooth in traveling and kakaiba ung door. But I like the glass elevator btter in the sense na it has cooler view. Hahaha! Okay lang sa akin na maging elevator operator (Ung nag-pre-press ng buttons.) kung I'll be operating the glass elevator. Haha! (BTW. THere are no glass elevators there. The glass elevator i'm referring to is the one sa SEKAI center in front of Ash Creek.)

Wow. Haha. So after, we went to the recreation area. Got pepsi. To his canteen got Polo and water. And then left. But before leaving, I took a picture of their bulding. Hahaha! Well, I did some moonbathing naman. Until we arrived at Tagaytay City again. They have these cool street lights that change color. Hehe! U shud see it! So we bought flowers for mother's day and cottage cheese.

And then we wen to this place in Sta ROsa, Laguna. Para cyang Metrowalk but less crowded. THey had this Pancake HOuse there which we were going to eat at. Hahaha. But we went to Nike Park Outlet first. I bought myself a new black shirt! Yay! And I also have a new school bag which will hopefully replace my universal folder! Hahaha! I LOVE NIKE!

Well, when we went to Pancake House, it got closed. Damnit. So we went to SLEX na and ate at this Delifrance we found. WE didn't even know it existed. Hahahaha! (We were supposed to eat at McDo na lang pero we found Delifrance) So we ate there. And someone was checking Trisha out. And soon his whole family started "ranking" her. hahahaha!

So, we went home. I slept in the car kasi I kow I'll have to continue writing on the mother's day cards. So we got home, changed clothes and then wrote on them. I only needed to write 2 more before we were forced to go.

So we went to bed and Trisha set my phone alarm to ring so we can continue writing our messages on the cards. And then she made a mother's day text. So I made my Goodbye Paul text. Hahaha. And then, we went down to get water kasi inuubo c Trish. GOt a snack to. Talked a lot more. And then went to sleep.

Pics on Multiply soon to come. Hahaha!

0 reps.: