This was done without a drop of rhum

Monday, May 28 at 2:07 AM
Saturday Madness, Pirates, School Shopping
HAPPY!!Sad and/or WorriedM: 5.28: 3.52
BEWARE! Contagious: Volume 8...
Okay. I'm just bumming off today so i have the time! Hahaha.

Well. Last Saturday, plano naming manood ng Pirates of the Carriban: At World's End. And my dad had to buy some stuff for the house. Whatever it was. He said it was only availble in Home Depot Alabang. Hahaha. So we went there after doing our stuff at home and buying dogfood.

We ate Pizza and Churros muna in S&R. You can buy pla without having to be a member. (My parents didn't renew their cards since they 1. rarely visit, 2. it's kinda expensive and lastly 3. it isn't complete) Anyhow. I ate calzone for a change. It was scruptious. hahaha.

So we went to Home Depot. And Trish and I just listened to my iPod. We need a splitter. Hahaha. Anyhow. After, we went to ATC. We were going to watch Pirates there. After some rain-avoiding and looking-for-a-theatre-ing, we found out the reserved seating theatre is full while all other theatres are free seating. Nakz. What chance do we have of watching there? Hahahaha.

So we went to Music One muna. And I had a hard time choosing between J.Lo, Maroon 5 and Ciara. So my dad bouht the Maroon 5, and I had to choose between Ciara and J.Lo. So I picked Ciara since it's more NOW. And J.Lo is cheaper so if I have money na, i have less to spend. Hahaha.

While there, my dad called Podium to reserve seats. And we had to make it there by 9 or they give away our seats. So we left na, until we encountered traffic towards the entrace of SLEX. That was 7pm na. My dad decided not to go kasi we'll just miss our reservations.

So we headed to Filinvest and bought tickets and it was to show in 30 mins. So we ate in Pancake House in a hurry. Hahahaha. Well. It's just okay. Their salad isn't promisingbut expensive. Their chicken is really good. Hahaha. I had the craving for chicken since I was in ATC since I can smell McDo chix from the theatre area. Turned out it was BK Chix. But still chicken nonetheless. Anyhow. Service was fast and we made it to the theatre just in time to wach some trailers.

Hahahaha. What can I say? I loved the movie!!!! it was fantastic. That was my most awaited movie of the year. Hahaha. Coming soon is Rise of the Silver Surfer on June 13 and Harry Potter on July 21. Hhahahaha.

Acting was great! I loved all of them. Chow Yun Fat was awesome but I don't get why he's a mjor star in the Posters yet he dies. Hahaha! It was just the right bit of funny mixed with all the adventure. Hahahaha. I loved Tia Dalma! Hahaha. She was the bomb. I loved the actress's portrayal of her. Hahahaha. Keira Knightley got funnier too. Less focus on Bloom and more on Depp. Hahaha. Johnny Depp is great as usual. Hahahaha. Ang cool ng Brethren Court, especially ung Chinese Makeup Pirate Auntie and the Falsetto! Hahahaha! Bad part lang is everyone had such thick accents that I couldn't understand.... that's Tia Dalma and Chow Yun Fat. Hahahaha! Cool din ng marriage scene! Hahaha.... Sobrang nakakatawa, yet cool, na... whatever.... HAHAHAAHAHAH!
Click to enlarge
Anyhow, we went home na after. And while in the parking lot, we saw this. Yeah... I know. WHAT IS IT? Hahaha. It's a crack in the parking lot. It's no ordinary crack. WHen you look at the crack, It's a small hole. When you look into it, you see the lower floor. Creepy. The cement must've been really thin. I dnt wanna fall down there. Hahahahaha!

Anyhow, we drank and hanged out at starbucks Libis. Their doughnu may look good. It does tastegood not as much as you'd expect it to be. Got myself a caraml frappe. A good non-choco sub for the original mocha frappe. hahahaha.

And then we went home, (kaunting init ng ulo) and slept with an iPod. Hahahaha.

.-.

Sunday.
We went to Mass. Same as normal. Then we ate lunch at Sumo Sam at Shang. They arenb't really as tasty as T-Boy. Pag usapang Jap resto talaga, it's always Tboy. Hahaha! After, we tried to look for my school uniform at Rustan's but there weren't any. And there. So we went to National to buy school stuff for my Yaya. Hahahaha. And then we left.

We went to Megamall na man. There, sure na na may damit. Grabe, hilo ako sa dami ng tao. Nakakainis. Hahaha. Sumakit ulo ko. Hahaha. ANyhow, we ought school clothes and a bit more of annoyance for me. And then, we ate McDo which made my day. COKE FLOAT! Hahahaha. And then we went home. And that's it.

.-.

Yum. Just ate pizza made by me. Sarap. oh well. Bye!

0 reps.: