Murder with a fork.

Monday, May 14 at 4:57 PM
Mother's Day, Greenhills, Evening, Election Day
HAPPY!!Sleepy and Tired!!M: 5.14: 5.27
BEWARE! Contagious: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie...

Well. Hahaha.
So we woke up early. But not early enough to attend 10:15 Mass. Hehe. Well, Trish awoke first, me next. WE ate breakfast and made continued writing on our cards. And then my mom came and saw the time. Hhaha. So away-away kasi late na eck-eck. And then we gave her our gifts: cards, flowers and shirts. Hahaha! And then took a bath and some turmoil if ate kaye is coming with us. Haha. And then we left for the 11:15 Mass.

Hahaha. Well. WE arrived there and then by communion, my dad and mom left to go home and do some business. Specifically brown bathroom business. (uy.. allit!) YUCK! So after Mass, we walked all the way to Max's Connecticut to reserve seats. WE ordered drinks and I poked myself with a knfe. Hahaha!

ANyhow, they all arrived soon. And we gave our mom's day cards. Trisha gave her flowers. And they we all wate. That's Mama Jenny and her caregiver, Tita Lou, Tita Beth, My Mom and Dad, Trisha and me. Hehe.

After we went to the Tiangge. Trisha had her phone fixed. It had a virus daw. And then we bought a phone for TIta Beth. I started getting weary from then and on. Parang nababaliw na ako sa pagod sa paglakad, pagod sa pagtayo, inis sa dami ng tao, namanhid, boredom. Nakakainis. Hay. I felt better when I saw the light na.

Nakakatawa nga lang. Naka-wheel chair si Mama Jenny all the time. Tapos may dumating na isang lola na naka-wheel chair din. Nung nag-pass by, sabi ng lola: "Friends" sabay smile. Natawa si Mama Jenny. Hahaha. Pinoy talaga! Haha.

Anyhow, we ate in Shakey's at ihing-ihi na ako pero an daming gumagamit ng cr pero nag-iisa lang cya. Pag may nakita akong palabas lalapit ako, nakalock na naman. Hay! Tao ulit. Anyhow, cool and faucet nila. Haha.

Well, after, we waited for our rides. And Trish and my dad and I went to Ortigas Home Depot to check out the knobs, windows and glass boxes. Haha. For the house. Well. After, we bought pandesal and then went home. And then inayos ko iPod ko. My dad watches heroes. and then I blogged. Haha. And there goes yesterday's blog. Hahaha! WEll. GTG.

0 reps.: