I've been living in the future

Friday, May 11 at 8:39 PM
Training, Cards, Despedida2, Music Lib & Tongs-its
HAPPY!!F: 5.11: 9.02
BEWARE! Contagious: 28 Weeks Later soundtrack...

an explanation to the title (the first explanation for my weird stats that started since when i editted my blog's layout): until today, i thought yesterday was may 17 and tomorrow is may 12 at the same time. Woah.

Anyhow. I don't wanna make this a long one since I wanna fix my Music Library and udpate my iPod, and write on the Mother's Day Cards. Haha. But anyway, here I go.

Last Tuesday, after Yamaha, I went to Narra only to find out they weren't there. Trisha left with them before I went to Yamaha'eh. Anyhow, I asked and they were in Shang pala. So nagpahatid ako dun. We bought some stuff. Nag-starbucks and then we went back to Narra and spent some time with the kids. Haha. We ate Dinner at midnight. Woah. Haha. Jollibee. Kahit di ko gusto ang Jolibe okay lang. They're Chickenjoy sucks compared to McDo. Haha. We went home after.

.-.


Last Wednesday, training ulit. And then I picked Trisha up from Narra. Then we started making cards. Ang'gulo. ANyhow, mamaya, we're gonna write our messages na.Hahaha. Pero habang nangyayari yun, dumating ang dad ko. So nanggugulo na cya sa magulo na ngang proseso. Hayz. Anyhow, after, we watched Heroes. Grabe! ANG GANDA NA!!! 2 Episodes left na lang. Nakakinis. Kapana-panabik. Shucks. I can't wait for next week Wednesday. Hahaha.

.-.

Last Thursday naman we had a despedida for Paul. (ulit) Pero di na ako nag-plan. Hahaha. Anyhow, so we woke up early. (abnormal for me and trish) and then left late for Greenhills. We met Paul sa Prome theatre. We were gonna buy tix only to find out kailangan bumili dun sa theatre mall. Damn. Hayz. So we walked there and Paul saw some of his guests na. Hahaha. So we bought our tix. THey asked our age. And then asked if we have scolisis orsome disease involving shock and stuff. Ang gulo ni Paul naglabas pa cya ng ID. Scolisis na ung tanong! Hindi age! Hahaha. Anyhow, we went to T-boy na and ate. Nasuka ako sa pagkain. Busog na aksi ako from breakfast. Dapat pala we didn't eat breakfast.

So nagmadali kaming pumunta sa cinema. We bought drinks and then I almost lost the tickets. SO we went in and sat. We watched 28 Weeks Later. Ang sad naman ng story. Biglang you do everything to save the kids and bring them to a safe place and then they themselves are going to spread the virus to the safe place. Anyhow. It's surprising but not scary. Haha.

So we went around Greenhills and we found this really nice metallic bookmark in A Different Bookstore. Hahaha. And then we looked for a despedida gift for paul. So I got him a keychain from GiftGate with a P and a Fu (luck in Chinese) and Dekada Sitenta by Luwalhati Bautista. Fu for good luck sa bago nyang buhay. P for his name. Filipino Book so that he'll have something filipino in Canada. Haha. It took us sooooo long to buy it. We went all around greenhills to look for a gift un pala GIFT GATE. Kaya nga GIFT eh. Hahaha.

Anyhow, we went to Starbucks and caught up with sina Ms.A, Ms.M and Paul again who just returned from work and dentist appointment respectively. Hahaha. WE were going to transfer to Cibo until the L3 came ibig sabihin susunduin na kami. Hayz. Anyhow. WE forgot to take a pic. Nakakainis.

So we went home and I learned Tong-its and it's so addicting. Haha. Buti na lang walang pera. I would've lost everything and gain it back quickly. Wahaha! So I fixed my Music Lib after a few rounds and take some quick hits of Tongits to rest my eyes from the screen and to keep Trisha from being bored. Wahahaha!

.-.

Anyhow. Today, training ulit. Pero am'bilis namin natapos. I came home finished fixing. And then i'm here. Oh well. Back to work.

Happy Birthday Ms.A!

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

Ang gulo ni Paul naglabas pa cya ng ID. Scolisis na ung tanong! Hindi age!

akala ko she insisted you prove your age! hahahaa.

It took us sooooo long to buy it. We went all around greenhills to look for a gift un pala GIFT GATE.

LOL!!! =))

i forgot how to play tong-its. dati alam ko eh. hahaha. but only for the shortest while. haha.