Sum-sum...summary

Monday, November 21 at 11:36 AM
11.20: 7:00: none at the moment

long time no blog?!!

i can't possibly tell u about everything from... my plant that wont grow to my other (radiated) plant that won't grow from my plant(s) that died to the chamber theatre presenatation to the wrting of the script of our play to the acting workshop to the everyday watering of my plant to the lunch meeting of symbi where we're supposed to survey our batch to the day of blame to making my family tree and bio data to having writer's block to my International Day of Karma (note to self: that is every nov 18th) to Goblet of Fire to CS to my headache to my philsci applcation to...................................... Aaaaayyyyyyy! Grabe! Basta i can just tell u it was very exciting not all fun yet exciting....

but the worst part of all is this next pic...







...yes i know... shocking!... i'm still in the state of shock... i got it last fri and im still dizzy because of it

P.S.
COntrary to the last post i now officially hate Flint: the deadline
was actually Friday the 18th not mon the 14th.

0 reps.: