No School...

Tuesday, November 29 at 1:04 PM
11.28: 8:26: Mata; Close-up to the Movies Theme; Just A Ride

Ok...

so... la lang... i just ent onlyn so i cud look4 pix of jose rizal, immaculate conception, holy family and st. francis xavier... (Guess what they have in common!)... alright so i'm doin the bulletin board for this month... that's a lot of occasion in one board: Feast of the Poor, Christmas, New Year, Advent, SFX, Immaculate Conception, Holy Family and Rizal Day... total of 8 events.... ok... so other than that.. im dloading just a ride by jem... it's got a nice tune... if you rewind today... I woke up around 9? and my mom was watcging her koreanovela with hot oil in her hair... so after lunch and gknb... as i waited for my dad to finish i listed down our house's correct channel line-up... dunno why it doesn't follow the one in all the other tv's with the same cable... sfterwards we went to national and dec.... we bough cartolinas, arts and masking and peanut cake (why is it a cake if it is more like a polvoron?)...either way so ive been doing these stuff for my (insert}precious{inserted) board... (haha).. okaaay... so let's rewind a lot more.............................

so it was friday.... nothing that important.. but wait.................. just for more info.... last thurs, it was mrs. a's bday! the english chers prepared a small party for her in the symbi room.... we symbi members were also invited... i stayed for like.... errr... 5 mins?... coz i was invited by ms. golez, ms. diaz and ms. gutierrez but i had to leave early coz i had choir... even if i wanted to stay longer..... :(.... so.... (i went there actually to borrow and return a pencil... hehe)

anyways... nothing that big during fri... except in the afternoon... so after hoofy was choir... but i was fighting over if i should sort for SC or attend the important choir meeting... before doing so... i had to do my errands in th principal's office... (NO!... I'M NOT IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!)..... I picked up my PhilSci thingy and added my choir grade in the report card coz they forgot to add it... so i decided to go to choir... anyways.... teacher made 17 of us stay... she told us we are the members of gs choir special who are going to sing in the big dec. 2 event... together with the 3 choir regular and 20 hs glee club... that's so excting... also coming soon i think on dec 16? we're going to perform our songs this time ALL the gs choir members..... ok soo.... after choir I ran down to gate 4... and exactly when arrived the bus is on the street... so i ran out and followed them in gen. de jesus... until they got too far, i went back to gate 4 and asked the manang if their coming back... and she said they would so i waited... while waiting i encountered francis and cj on their way out... so then i remembered i had to make an excuse letter because i didn't attend the sorting... just then mervin arrived and i didnt really hear him clearly but i thought i heard him say the sorting eas cancelled.... so that was good news to me... although i'm not sure if i heard him well.. so anyways thebus arrived already and then I went home.... then... not much.... I did my math and it hw and went to sleep....

sat... the next day.... i went to tutor early and then we went to doctor cheng.... he gave me some meds to drink and so... i have a new medicine... one of them i have to drink only halfa day so my dad got a med cutter.... and then we decided to watch Harry Potter with my coux in shang... so... wyl in my yamaha class... my dad picked her up nd then we went to shang... the movie was still 6:30 so we just waited... we went to eat in Wham and then my dad picked up his coat while me and my couz were chatting about her Ip and dramafest about the maid ana the father's bday... so after that we watched hp... then we ate dinner at sicillian.. (in front of metrowalk)... so th day has ended.....

then sa sun... my mum wasnt feeling well so we didn't go to mass in the am... i texted jervis if there was sorting and he said there was none... so i really am safe from making an excuse letter.... so we went to my lola's house after buyng some pastries from red ribbon.... then there everyone was watcing the buzz while eating sotanghona dn bbq... the buzz then led to googling because of plinky recto and jarque and maxi pena.... either way... after this, we went to mass... although, we were late... ta's we went to the grocery in unimart then after a long time of waiting, we ate in t-boy... (I LOVE CALI MAKI!!!!).... ok so that's all for now.... bye

Quote:

"ang mata ko ang oras natin..."

"you're my only star...."

"breakdown, don't you breakdown..."

0 reps.: