numEro uNO

Thursday, November 3 at 6:47 AM
11.02: 6:27p: Liwanag sa Dilim; You're Beautiful; Like You

Hey Ya'll!!!

it's my first blog... ummmm... ive like made this blog months ago but i only decided to post now why?... don't ask me... but before this i was lookin all over the web for a cool, nice yet decent and attractive template and also a way to add music... and yes... i have finished my quest... [okaaaay...].... anyhow... it's sem break... i started it by going to batangas... i did so much stuff... when we arrived... [we were so stuffed in the back of the van: me, my couz and the 2 maids] ... we went back in the car and went to the house of my tita's friend... there.. we went swimming from around 3:30 to around 6:30... it was so FUN!!!:D.... the kiddie pool had so much of this bubbly stuff that is usually found in most pools and especially in jacuzzis that when you looked at it it was so.... then when it was around 6:00, they opened the big kind of really bright lights in the tennis court which is right beside the pool... so when you look underwater you could see this really cool effect... the next few days were spent playing monopoly and watching TV ... [sam and jason were nominated... i'd vote jason]... i won most of the monopoly games... on our first game, i teased my cousin that she kept stealing from the bank [she was the banker]... then coincidentally... in all of the next games i was the banker... i won the second game ... [so was she really stealing?]... [.LOL.]... so now... i'm back home.. i was a bit frustrate a while ago coz my sims2 univ didn't wanna work... hey... but no sweat! anyway... that's all for now.

Quote:

"Ikaw ang magsasabing: Kaya ko to"

"My love is pure"

"I ain't neva had nobody show me all the things that you done showed me And the special way I feel when you hold me We gone always be together baby that's what you told me And I believe it"

0 reps.: