15 Minute Serenity

Wednesday, November 23 at 12:30 PM
11.22: 7:41: Ulan; Centrum Theme

Hmmm.....

Anyways... if you're asking why...

...today's song is the centrum theme
..then it's because i was eating porkchop (YUMMY) for dinner... then suddenly in the commercials that stupid song came up and now it's in my head

...is the title 15 minute serenity
..then read lower

...enough why's coz this is today.... anyway moving on... at the start of the day I still have my sore throat retained from last sunday... ok... so in the morning I hurriedly went to my plant's place and watered it but before that i tried to give the principal, ms ponteras and mrs a's requirements (form, worksheet and a check).... but they weren't there so i went to my plants then came back to them but they weren't there once more... but before I went to them I met varr on the way back so we went back to the plants... we found out his onion derooted and his soil molded out of the cup (as in you put soil on a cup, invert the cup on the floor remove the cup then you have a mountain or tower of soil).... he blamed it on matthew coz they were fighting... plus he said that yesterday dismissal three of them were talking matthew went ahead to go home as he said but when varr came back to the gate where he (and matthew) was fetched after a few minutes matthew was there meaning he must've went somewhere.... and in the evening later he said matt texted something about having his own weaknesses... anyways back to story... so afterwhich me and varrick went up (he brought his onions along).... and we went to my (failed) errands..... since we had to wait for ms p and mrs a we went to ms permelona to ask for help on permutation on circles (coz a few days ago ms lugapo got and said she wont teach us that but we'll go straight to the seatwrk).... afterwhich, varr complained to mr alano about his plant (DAYA!!! mr alano said to keep the plant in the classroom... grrrr).... after that we finished my errands then exactly after that the bell rang... it was ELCA period.... YAY!... so we were readign the scripts and assigning the heads of the play... out of being forced to, i am now stage manager number1... after that we watched a part of princess bride where inigo montoya keeps saying:

"Hello, I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!"

and so afterwhich... we had a game wherein we were machines and organisms.... afterwars... the heads hat to act out a scene... (It's too embarrasing to describe).... afterwards in recess.... i had to write an incident report together with cj and ken... coz varr and matt fought which lead to throwing of rice and punching heads.... it was so nerve-wrecking... afterso... in our SMIT class we went on with ILSP work on research then we did our project which i got so frustrated on... afterwards..... it was lunch... after my lunch rituals... i bought another dedication angel... i got 6 now.... best friends; 7h and flexi D; teachers; other friends; family; and today, my SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE (those who help me make my bulletin board)... then i went to the hotpoles (our codename to the pathway dividing the field into the upper and lower field that leads to gate 8; it has a lot of poles.. it is shaded.. and it has a bar you can hang on like a monkey bar)... i was about in the far off area... 7 poles away from gate 8... i sat down there... it was so relaxing... it was quiet... cool and warm (as you don't feel the sun's intense heat but feel its light on your skin).. not cold and hot.... it was very peaceful and made me get rid of my troubles... I also formulated my motto which i posted in the lowest part of my weblog.... but if you're too tamad to look it says "Don't think, Just LIVE!!!".... but then after 15 minutes some pesky little kids (grade 5 or 6) were so noisy I had to leave... i spent most of the rest of the ime in the grade 7 corridor.... during chinese I was very active... (dunno why).... and then in homeroom i got my report card na...1ST HONOR....(I'm so happy... this also proves my friend wrong coz he said he had a vision of me getting an 80+)... and so dismissal (which took me a long time to go down coz we were waiting for someone who we eventually left... as usual... roller coaster and watering the plants... but this time I wateres i thoroughly, filled the statistics on my journal then moved the ones that are now dried up) and leaving time... as usual it took a long time coz we had to wait for the students... and here I am... blogging... if you've noticed... i've changed my side gif (from chicken li'l) to a blob blowing bubbles.... and right now... i'm changing the background music... and as you already know I have my motto below... oh yeah... did i mention it's my manang's (school bus conductress) and busmate's bdays today?... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!... anyways...... that's all.... humph.... bye

Quote:

"...tanging hiling ko sayo na tuwing umuulan, maramdam mo sana na may nagmamahal sayo..."

"...pag konti mahirap..."

0 reps.: