flExi day 1

Tuesday, November 8 at 1:12 PM
11.7: 8:24: Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka

Hey....

So anyway.. hehe.. iFeel so sleepy right now... iJust woke up from a nap that wasn't supposed to happen... (Not to self: never lie down on the bed during late afternoons unless hyperactive).... today was quite... .... Ive now met my teachers for the flexi curriculum.... sa CLE, it's Ms. Ponteras.... in ELCA, Ms. Golez!!... in KKfil, Ms. Dy and Mr. Marte (i didn't know he teaches Filipino until today!)... Chinese, Ms. Yang... SMIT, Mr. Alano and Mrs. Lugapo... I'm not sure about Ms. Ponteras 'coz from my predictions she's really strict... but then on the first day... she was quite fun, laxed yet firm.... who knows... it's just the first day.... Ms Golez.... she's really fun.... se talks fast, explains well... has a few or more stories to tell and very open... Ms. Dy is okay.... she's like Ms. Dela Cruz... Mr. Marte.... I never really thought he taught Filipino... same as with Mr. Gomez..... (but the last names have it).... Ms. Yang is okay... she was my teacher din last year... madaya lang she gives plus points during the quizzes while with Ms. Ang no plus points... (on the plus side.. Ms. Ang can speak Filipino and English good while Ms. Yang can't speak Filipino and knows only few English)... Mr. Alano has been my teacher last qtr and okay naman siya... Ms. Lugapo... I dunno what to expect.. whether she's strict or kind... kasi during lunch and from my friends shes kind naman... but for example, when Ms. Perme is explaining somethin' in the class of ms lugapo, she went to our class first kasi ms. perme was in the other class there was abit of noise then she sounded strict but I dunno... we're gonna meet her tomorrow... okay.. so recap....

last sunday... la lang... we went to ATC coz that's where my dad's barber is... ta's we also need to go to the grocery... so while my dad was cutting his hair... i was in powerbooks... i was lookin around if they have book the 7th of unfortunate events... i didn't see it (it was late na when I saw it)... so I read book the eigth and i finished it there.. i really like that book... last saturday it was not as planned... we didn't go to the cemetery... i didn't go to tutor.... neither did i go to the doctor... we only bought the stuff i need.. (so that answers the unfinished question in the last blog)...uhhh... sam was out... but okay lang with me... HE! well... that's all

Quote:

"PagMasdan ang ulan Unti-Unting pumapatak sa halama't bulaklak"

0 reps.: