Just Say Yes!

Friday, December 18 at 7:36 PM
I quote Kim: "Today's the best day to end the [school] year."
Not verbatim! (Nag-quote pa ako :|)

I agree.
Congratulations to the Xmass Comm. You guys put up one hell of a show. Really proud. It's a good thing you didn't keep "in theme." ;)

I enjoyed this year's MRX--and apparently the last one ever in high school. When it started, we already knew it would turn out pretty well: who would've thought you could get Ms. Pasiliao to be GaGa for a day? Hehe. Mr Acosta doing Single Ladies--bigay na bigay pa! Sa'n ka pa?

One thing bugs me though. Who the hell is number one? In fact, who placed what? I don't even think there was even a Top 10. I only remember 10 performers--and two of them were just placed in there by random gigs.

Anyhow. It was great to see Ms. Lopez sing! Hehe. Even if I didn't vote in MRX this year due to insufficient funds o.O, I still got my wish. :D (The one I've been bugging her about with drawings on the blackboard.)

Oh! And Red Velvet Skies. The best band Xavier's had since Mau. ;)
Go Ferdie! :D

But the real highligt of the day didn't even last more than ten seconds.
"It's a love story. Barbs, just say yes!" Mr. Yu FTW! Cue crowd uproar. *raaaaaaaaaaaaa*
And MRX this year was a total success!

Classroom party was fun. My Grahams Fridge Cake Thingo was a hit. ;)


Fast forward, we went to Greenhills. Did some Christmas shopping. But that wasn't the highlight of the day. AVATAR was.

Gahd. Ten years in the making. It was BRRRRILLIANT. Seriously. Epic.
To think I wasn't that interested in it in the beginning.

And that's the end of my o-some day. :D
I've got a busy break ahead of me. I've got less than a week to make Christmas cards and a certain gift. I still have to buy Christmas gifts. And I have get-togethers to go to. Not to mention all the English homework I have to do. Hay carajo. Wish me luck.

0 reps.: