Catch Up

Thursday, December 17 at 5:27 PM
It's been a looooooooooooooooong time!
New year's resolution: blog more! Hehe.

Well, if you've been stuck under a cave (or piles of homework), the date's December 17. Yes, it's the last day of actual classes. Thank God--or should I say Emmanuel?
I still have a couple of things to do such as rewriting my missing Chinese journal (#$@#!@#&!!) and doing shit for a couple of shit. But I'm putting that off to be here. Awww.

(Wow. My head's so scattered. I'm just blabbing it all out on this blog.)
My last actual blog was twelve days ago, and Gahd! so much stuff I've missed.

1. Tuko!
My directorial debut. Hehe. The night before the first show, I finally surpassed The Giver and stayed till 11:30. w00t! It was pretty fucking hectic--that's an understatement.

But we made it through, and I'm pretty fucking proud of everyone--that's an understatement. I've yet to write my congratulatory message: it's just that I've been so stressed with stress that I haven't the time to do so. But we had three great shows. We did pretty well. And comments are awesome. I'm really proud! Go FX!

(And no, our first show wasn't our first run! :P Beat that!)


2. Sampayan!
Yes. My crazy little class play. It went strangely well. Yes, again I directed. Yes, again I'm proud of everyone. Only an hour or two before the show did we actually have our first run, and goddamn, I would've walked out of it if I weren't so involved. But come showtime, they delivered better than I thought they would, and I'm pretty fuckin' proud of my class for pulling it through!

And might I say... GAH! That's it. (Mark knows what I mean. ;-) )
What are the chances Xavier will ever call me to come back and judge these things? Hehe.


3. Academics
I'm fucking worried. Yes I am. Mostly about Chinese and English.

Shocker, right?! ENGLISH. It's like Mr. Legaspi's deadly checkup quizzes only for poets.
Why were two separate entities born? Why can't we have an Anne Sylvia Sexton-Plath or something? That way, I wouldn't mistake one for the other. :| Fucking 10. (No, not over 10, mind you.)

Then there are my bad Chinese MTs. The first one, I studied well, but apparently not well enough. The second, ah well, I haven't the results yet, but I bet they aren't good news.

I want to graduate with honors! Pleeeeeease. Christmas gift lang po!


4. Christmas
It's near! And I've so much to do.
  • Christmas shopping
  • Make Christmas card
  • Make a Christmas gift (Not to mention buy the stuff I need)
  • Christmas reunions/parties
  • et cetera. Gahd.

Anyhow. I'm getting sleepy. So Im'ma move on. Hehe.
But hell yeah, I will be back soon. :D

0 reps.: