Burnout

Tuesday, December 1 at 6:09 PM
Gahd. I don't even remember the last time I blogged... seriously.

Life today is full of stress. And you know you're really stressed when you're losing weight without actually jogging around the track oval...
OMG! I'm losing weight! Woohoo! (Or not.)

But I guess today is total burnout day. Either that or I'm just too worried about something beyond my life. Mark that under psychological stress.

I haven't been letting the stress get to me, usually. I mean the past few days have just been... ugh. But I guess, I've been jumping around through them. Today though was quite... different.

For most of the day, I've been sheepishly and sluggishly going through all my subjects. And once again, I slept through my lunch period in the infirmary. Don't you just love the scent of medicine? (Though I'm annoyed at how noisy it's become in there.)

I didn't have a fever, which is good, but I just felt exhausted... totally. I could barely climb up the stairs. But as I just said, emotion has a lot to do with the workings of today's events. I don't think I want to dwell on that. It's a bit too... personal.

Strangely, I was able to gather up enough energy to be hyper enough to work through the FX meeting. Guess that says something. So do me a favor and watch the show! It's going to be great.

.

Where was I? Oh yes.
I would like to report that my t-shirt business is a success. Thanks to all those who bought! And thanks to my really hardworking groupmates! You guys are awesome! :D

The bazaar was fun. Cookie Claus, I hate how I spent so much money on you. :|
I bought Christmas gifts already, so I'm happy. I also got this battery-powered hand fan. It even has this word-whatever-thingo. :D

Sunday night, Patring, Kim, Stef and I watched A Christmas Carol. It got me into temporary Christmas mood. :D I had a fun night...

.

I guess in my passive blog state, I've missed out on telling you all the other things I've done.
Sigh. I'll try to update more. This feels good--stress reliever. I miss blogging.

(Poems coming soon. I have two more in the anger series that just need some editing and one I just made a while ago.)

0 reps.: