The dreamer, dreamer, dreamer...

Friday, September 11 at 7:53 PM
Lazy to blog. :|
Yet here I am. I finally convinced myself after fixing all those torrents.

Anyhow. Today was a crazy day.
Actually, more like a headache day.

We took the OLSATs. (Every time I type that down, I'm reminded of the Olsens for some odd reason. Hehehe!) And I was barely able to keep myself awake.
I kept falling asleep through the questions. It's a good thing I was able to finish.

I dunno. I had more sleep than I normally do the night before, so I don't see why I felt sleepy. But I did. 12pm is not 2:30pm. O.o

The rest of day before lunch was sort of a blur to me.

All I remember is that by recess, my head was aching already.
And it only increased from there.

Lunchtime, I went to the infirmary.
They gave me Biogesic while I grabbed the Vicks thing and put some on my forehead. Then I was off to sleep.

Funny thing. CJ was in the same room... for another reason though.

I arrived there at 12:30. I was thinking I'd have a 30 minute nap and head on up just in time for examen. However, the nurse must've forgotten about me, so I ended up shocked when I turned to my watch and saw 2:06.

The nurse (who wasn't there when I entered) was surprised as well. Hehe.
That's a total of an hour and a half's sleep.

Well, sleep + Biogesic + Vicks = life. I was feeling energetic after.
*Not enough vitamins... Not enough life... Kulang sa buhay* Maybe I need Centrum. Haha!

Hmmm.... I blame the MAT-OLSAT.

Anyhow, I made it to the end of Filipino class. :P

...

I was dancing all around the lecture hall.
We're actually starting with it! I'm friggin' excited!

... or maybe it's because of the jazzy tune.
or both! :))

0 reps.: