Professional Pulubi

Thursday, September 10 at 5:33 PM
Okay.
I was able to make a grand total of P64. w00t.
That bought me a hamburger with egg and my bus ticket.
(Of course, I still had extra "savings.")

Yes, I went around asking people for their change.
Apparently, I'm a professional now. I should print a calling card.

I don't have to go to college now! w00t!
(Of course, I kid. Hehe.)

...

Hmmm... Did anything blog-worthy happen today?
Not really.

We had our MAT-OLSATs today. Really boring.
I was asleep for most of it. Strangely, I had the weirdest dreams involving maids, badminton, friends, letters, commuting, escaping and what-not.

I was telling Mark about it.
But I couldn't tell it straight since I was laughing and coughing since it was funny (and my sickness was taking over my laughing skills). Because I was doing that, he was laughing and coughing as well. And we did it for almost a minute. Gahd, sickness.

Everyone's sick in the class.
(Get well, Kim!)

...

Anyhow, I visited Centro a while ago.
Rates are pretty decent. Once I save enough money, I think I'll apply for membership. Either way, it's still sort of cheap, so I guess I'll go there anyway.
Here we go... ;)

0 reps.: