Street Lights, People...

Monday, September 21 at 7:31 PM
ACET, Rock and Rule and Glee Club

I haven't blogged in a while. Gah.

ACET!
My last entrance test ever. (Sorry, I'm not an ounce of green-blood here.)

Traffic was hell. Took a shortcut through Marikina. Hehehe.
Well, I wasn't late or anything. I arrived a bit past seven. But HELL! The line was long. I was walking and walking, and it didn't seem to end.

The grade two classrooms look really sad.
Anyhow, when we finally got into our testing rooms, the place was really hot. There were fans, but it was still really hot. I LOVE XAVIER.
At least my non-aircon grade school days were breezy.

Well. The test.
English was harder compared to UPCAT. I was afraid of it because I had what I thought was too much No Errors. I'm usually able to spot them, so I felt like I was being tricked or something.

My essay doesn't feel concrete. Actually, everything was there except for the concrete examples. Hehehe. So yeah. I rushed the last few sentences. Lol.

Math was o.O
I hate addition and subtraction of roots. Too much of them.
I wish there were more conic section questions. I studied for them the night before. I feel like a master or something! Haha!
Well, this I didn't finish. I had like less than half a column not done. Yay for shotgun!

The rest of the smaller tests were... umm...
Well, if they extended each of them by five minutes, I would've been able to answer all of the last columns. Again, yay shotgun!

I was most unsure of Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability. Agh.

Anyhow, I think I did well enough...
Well, I feel I passed this one... unlike UP. Haha!
But I hope I make it into the Top 10%. PLEEEEASE! I want my course. :(

But it was really draining. I feel asleep the whole afternoon.

...

I watched Rock and Rule with Patring later that night.

My mouth was on a roll on the way, in the line, and after the show. Hahaha!
I was blabbing on and on about ArtsWork, college, FX and other stuff I don't remember.
Anything to do with Ateneo and theater. Lol.

I was recalling memories for the most part.

ANNAGAB!
I miss you na! Hahaha. You were great!

The show was fun.
Could've been better, but it was fun.

Afterwards, Patring and I went back to our old post-review class tambayan (Hang out spot sounds so weird): STARBUCKS! :D

Oddly, I couldn't remember the last time I had a cup of coffee.

...

White Forest cake. Yum!
We celebrated Trisha's birthday last Friday.

The kids were there. I hung out with Alex the whole time.
I miss her already!

...

Today, I spent the holiday with Glee Club.
We practiced songs.

I was "musical director" for the day. Haha!

More blending.
I'm really excited to perform it. :D

We don't suck. That's all I'll say. ;)

0 reps.: