Sickly

Saturday, January 20 at 1:53 PM
HAPPY!!S*: 1.20: 2.08
BEWARE! Contagious: John Legend...
Sh*t.
Oh well. Being sick is no fun at all.
And yes. I have been cursing the whole time. The usual fcuk's ans siht's and the occasional DAMN!

Haha...
But seriously. I hate being sick. Especially because I'm left to lay in bed and watch TV. Why? I wanna blog. I wanna read blogs. And the shows are boring. AND MOST OF ALL. The boring shows leave me a blank mind, giving space to anxiously worry about all the the quizzes and lessons I have missed. And I'm so damn worried about all the HABOL-ing I'll have to do. Oh sh*t talaga.'

Argh.
I hate those sleepless nights I had. It's so damn annoying. Some highlights of the sickness were the shaking in the cold and the numbing of my hands. Damn. Hopefully, I get to go back on Monday... hopefully. I hate it. Diarrhea + Influenza + Chills.

I wish...
Hmmm. I wonder. Oh well. Oh yes. I have finished blogging about New Year last week. It's just that it was too late in the evening for me to post it. So I told myself to post it the next day... till I got sick. Bleh. At the same time, all the pics and videos are uploaded already. So no sweat. I'll post the links, too.

Hmm. What else?
Have I told you about the fireworks? Oki then. Well. We went to Mall of Asia the Saturday before I was sick. Actually. We were going to. Not exactly went since we never really arrived. We were going to watch the PyroOlympics on the actual viewing spot itself. We saw the Chinese fireworks inside the car, in front of Philippine Plaza Hotel. When it finished, we tried to move so we can watch the Philippine exhibition upclose. But because we got locked in a traffic jam wherein no cars--as in, not a single car--were moving. It's like they were frozen to the ground. So, from one of the (stage) theatres where we parked, we planned to walk to the mall. In our struggle, we landed on Macapagal Seaside. And across from where we are--on the other side of the bay--was Mall of Asia. We stopped and ate there. Damn. The fireworks were briliant. We went home at such a late time.

BTW.
I was with Arlo and his parents, Trisha and Mommy Fim. We were supposed to meet up with Janice and everyone else in Mall of Asia.

The next day,
we went to Promenade. Trish, Mommy Fim, Ate Kaye, Kuya Rix, Dad, Mom and I went to Church in Santuario. Then, we ate in T-Boy. And loosened down in Starbucks. Java Chip was good. haircut in Bruno's where I saw Evan and Nico.

Once
I got home... SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all the madness began. Bow.

0 reps.: