Just Another Piece of Me

Friday, January 26 at 9:24 PM
HAPPY!!F: 1.26: 9.27
BEWARE! Contagious: Oo - Up Dharma Down and Someday - Nina...
and according to Kim, Me = siht. x.x

Well.
Other than the frequent kettle steam and comicly fatal retardation, this week can be described in one word. SABOG
So Annoyingly Blessed Or Greatly Fcuked Up.
Yeah, excess of two words. whatever.
And, those aren't typos. Instead of censoring the vowels, I'll just mix up the words. Yeeha!
Wow, I remember the days a friend of mine would introduce me by saying I frequently curse. And then the new guy would say "wala sa mukha mo."


Haha.
WEll, the week isn't that bad. I guess science class was the greatest consolation. I get this realy light feeling. Breaks get boring... and annoying. Why? Speed. That's why. ;) English brings much anxiety because of the killer quizzes. The upcoming oral test is both exciting and scary. Scary because I am reminded of the Show and Tell horror during the second quarter. I'm scared that I might do an encore this quarter. Exciting? Because we get to say a verse of Shakespeare. Hehe. I'm not a fan of his works, but I dunno. It seems I'm excited to do it. On the other part, back are the days of torture grading. Yeeha! Math class is getting boring again. Filipino is Filipino. Did I mention that at the end of the quarter I'm making up for three Filipino quizzes? The Debut was nice. Great movie. Cheap... yet great. Computer class is a pain. Guidance was fun... for once, we didn't have another boring conversation. No offence. We playes some kind of sharades board game. We lost. So we have to treat the other group next period. And have our rematch. Chinese is okay.... I guess. Our presentation was lively although I couldn't hear Paul; therefore, I answered his quesions with different answers. WTF. Next week is our long test. And it's scary. CLE and Soc Sci are on the same level. I guess.

Enough with that.
Seriously. Talking about my academic experiences this week is depressing. On a lighter note, ... .... What's a lighter note? Hmmm.
..
...
..
Okay, there is no lighter note.
Oh wait. There is!

It was Intrams day. The finals in Volleyball. It's C and D. BATTLING IT OUT FOR SEVENTH PLACE!. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. =)) Oh wow. We won by forfeit. And it's a good thing, too. We would've lost if they were complete. In our mock-games, we lost. Twice. Damn! And the scores were close too.

Afterwards.
I spent some time copying notes. With Francis Asis and Kim making noise. We're outside the library and we were laughing like hell. Like Hell. Haha. We were making impressions, reading notes with impressions, criticizing Karl See's handwriting. Singing hellish songs. Everything comedic. And I learned I can actually do the Stitch voice. "Hi! Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind." Hahahaha. Cule.

That must be it. I think. Hmmm. B2W.

0 reps.: