Akwe

Monday, January 8 at 9:14 PM
HAPPY!!M: 1.8: 9.16
BEWARE! Contagious: Defying Gravity, Nais Ko, What is this Feeling?...
Oki.
Today, I start official blogging. Currently, I'm working on the New Year's blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to post it over the weekend. For now, Akwe first. Sadly, internet is still slow. When it fully recovers, I'll start posting the pics and vids. (See me sing My Sharona? nah.yoko nga.hehe)

Oki.
So the akwe. Hmm. The Acquaintance Party was entitled IXA-5070. (ICA-Xavier Acquaintnce Interaction - 50 (XS Jubilee) 70 (ICAn Anniversary)). Oki. So... I got in to the Thailand country with Justin, Rommel, Star, Edgene and Patco and Jill, Rachel, Tin, Christine and Kazumi. Hehehe. Oki. Halos wala akong makausap. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kaya quiet daw ako... in a good way. HAHAHA! Faci-s namin sina Irish, Chantel and Lance... Chantel replaced Irish in the latter part.
BTW: Catch Paul's here. And CJ's here.
Nais kong maulit muli ang buhay
Kung may pagkakataon upang mamalas
Ang mga bagay-bagay na 'di ko natanto sa aking buhay
Nais kong maulit pa, ulit-ulitin pa ang buhay ko
The program was hosted by Luis (Locsin) and Sara (who looks like someone I know) all dressed up in airport uniforms. Hehe. Travel nga diba.

Eniweiz.
So. We started off with get-to-know-each-other games. Nakausap ko lang du'n si Christine... Hehehe. Y? Shy? Maybe. Nothing to talk about? Definitely. Other factors. Yep. Hehehehe.....

And then, the Amazing Race. I was dehydrated most of the time. Who knew it was a hot sunny day? Hehe. Ugh. Oki lang. I liked the MPC maze... kasi aircon. Haha. This was followed by lunch. Peculiar, at that. I think it was supposed to be Chicken Teriyaki. Poor replica though. And then, we had the lasting impressions. Put your impressions on someone... and then ur contact info... (sayang kina Paul, wala. Haha.) Anyhow. Hmmmm....

THen we had more out-of-the-blue games in the Sports Center. Mahirap palang humanap ng mga fellow L mo at fellow July bday. Haha. Oh well. Where was I? Oh yes. We had merienda, and then the variety show. But first, the fashion show. Haha. And then... the bands. The one from UST was quite boring. I almost fell asleep, no offense. MAO was the best!!! Yeah. they rock! Then the other group. Then, dismissal and souveneir-taking. Hmmm. Nagkanda-wala-wala na kami doon. Haha.

Overall... kinda lacking ung akwe. Heheh.
I saw Perez sa maze booth. I think I saw Maan faci-ing another group. Not sure about that though. The girl... if she really is Maan... was running fast with a big bag, telling her group to hurry up. Also, The souveneirs were cool. Hehe. Passport-like notebooks. Hehe.

What else? That's mostly it. Any other added info about the rest of the days as aprt of Tito Dick's visit will be on the New Year's blog. BTW, he'll be leaving on Thursday.

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

did you get your passport signed?