New Year...and others.

Saturday, January 20 at 2:40 PM
HAPPY!!COLLECTION

Shucks.
Where did I end? Oh yes... last blog was before Batangas, the 30th. Hehe. Well, after the Marcelo family reunion, I stayed up late to fix my iPod... and, boy, it really is fixed. Hehe. Yay! I loaded songs for the trip the next day. Hihihi.

So.
I woke up quite early. Took a bath. Waited. Waited. Waited. Then, we left. YAY! (BTW: Only my family, Kuya Rix and Ate Kayelli are going. Everyone else, including Trisha and Alex, are in Batangas already.) So, we met up in Shell SLEX since Kuya RIx still picked up the food. The journey was long. After some iPod-a-listening, I did some car-a-sleeping. And you can imagine my cramped sleeping positionS. Haha. Oh well, I woke up a few 30 minutes before we arrived. Excited... Hehe.

We arrived
there 2ish or 3ish... And I saw ALEX!!! Trisha was asleep and I was playing with Alex till they lulled her... And then I slept. Hehe. I woke up in the evening with Trisha in the bathroom. We were about to leave. Acually, no. It was hours before we were about to leave. Oh well. I dressed up and we went to Mass. Haha.

Comfort Room.
A misused word. That room wasn't comfortable. Well. Kuya Ricks needed a pee, so Trish and I were his bodyguards. Hehehe. We went around the church, looking for the rest room. Till we went to the back. The room was pitch black and had who knows what on its walls and floor. Molds? Grime? Some weird Amorphus Solid? I dunno. So he didn't enter, and just peed on the wall outside it that was marked restroom. Hahahaha.

Monopoly.
AS we waited for it to strike 12--DING DONG DING DONG-- we played monopoly. Ate Kaye, Trish and I with Kuya Rix as Ate Kaye's sub. On the other table, it was My mom, dad, daddy rey, kuya ricky and tito dicky playing the ever popular Tong-its. Hehe. So we played until it was like 10 to 12. Siguro, may dad got bored since tong-its is a 3 player game and it's not his turn. He kept urging everyone to start with the fireworks. The hell. We were already in the game.

NEW YEAR!
Yay! So. We started by kissing each other. Jumping with coins. And shouting Happy New Year to everyone. Then the fireworks. Yes... not crackers... never crackers. And these aren't those on the ground.... as in ung mga nasa air. Damage-inflicting kasi ang mga near the ground. But I still sometimes feel like those stuff in air will fall down and burn my head. Hahahhahahaha. WTF... yeah i know. Ang ganda. Haha. I miss New YEar again. Hehe.

After
the fireworks, we ate our Media Noche... or was that Noche Buena. Wtv. Basta, we ate. Haha. LENGUA!!! Yeah. Tongue... i don't care. IT's the best. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Yum Yum Yum. *Savors the taste.* Hehe. Right after the sumptious supper. (allit for the whitebreads... haha! care for some PB&J?)

Midnight
We slept really late. We were plaing Monopoly till Ate Kaye went to sleep. Kuya Rix was busy, too. So we just "saved" the game for the next day. Since we were bored, we played Rummikub... well, not exactly, in our own boredness and un-understanding od the rules, we created our own weird game out of teh rummikub mat'ls. Histerical. we kept laughing. Haha. As i said, we slept really late........

Therefore, we woke up late, too.
Haha. We ate lunch. Haha. Spent an afternoon either in the bathroom or waiting to be finished in the bathroom. Once released, we played till night. Yeah. Our only breaks wre errands and dinner. hehe.

In the evening
there was a long moment of black out... but the light came back. And then after mroe hours of playing, Ate Kaye and I finally managed to make Trisha go bankrupt. Wee. Before we got 1 on 1, we transferred to the other house... where the Magic Sing was set up. Once we got our hands on the mic, we were laugh-drunk and forgot all about monopoly. weeeeeee! We sung like we were drunk. I have videos to prove that. My sharona anyone? Pataasan pa kami ng score. Haha. Highest of the night was a 97 by Kuya Ricky singin Santana's Smooth. Finally, we slept 4ish.

We woke up
to eat breakfast... God. Forced talaga. And breakfast was dstardly... eww. Raw ham. not that genial is it? We fought. And uminit ang ulo ko... dahil pinaliligo ako nang malamig. I cooled myself in the shower's hot water. Ahh... And then lunch, And then we left for Manila.

Starbucks <3
I really needed that cup... Wee... Thank God for the branch in south super!

WE arrived home in the evening. Went to Pasig. Ate dinner. Did Homework. Done.
The next dayw as the first day. Wee... Bitin! I wanna sing some more.

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

we ate our Media Noche... or was that Noche Buena.

media noche.
you ate it at 12 midnight (technically, jan 1 already)?

Raw ham?!

I didn't know which day was which when I was reading this. haha.