So far....

Thursday, February 1 at 10:12 PM
HAPPY!!*T: 2.1: 10.17
BEWARE! Contagious: Finale B from Rent, Oo by Up Dharma Down, Glamorous from Fergie and Sundo by Imago...
Alright.
I'll amke this quick since I still have to read and finish off Chocolate War. Damn book. Oh well.

This week has been okay. My grades aren't as low as I expected them to be. I still have a shot of recovery. Yay me.

Most of this week, I've been sleeping at 12 which is bad since... I'm sleeping late again. As seen by the eye bags and blemishes. Eeek. Other than that. Math is getting harder... I think. Science. It still makes me wonder... What if I joined the oversee-ers? My OC side was tempting me... I always do these kinds of things. But I didn't since we had to make an output which adds to overseeing. Other than mostly academics, I'm busy with the Chinese bulletin board and the Fair. Wow. It's like I'm the designs head... but I'm not. I'm getting underpaid here... Wait. I'm not even paid at all. Damn.

One day, I'll post the fair logo, Akwe pic and class pix. WHen I have the time to scan it. Hihihi.

Ohh. I just remembered the Filipino quiz. The whole class failed... most probably. Haha. Oh well. It seems Ms. Cuevas is getting disappointed in us already. There are times when she shouts. It's quite unliek her, but I don't blame her. Directing IC gave me a shot of what teachers do. Scary. Your class won't listen. You shout every minute. You lose your voice. I feel for her. NOTE TO SELF: Help shut the class up.

Hmmm. What other things am I missing? Mostly nothing. Well. Off to Chocolate War.

0 reps.: