Late Night Update#8

Monday, February 1 at 6:51 PM
D'you know what I want to do?

I want to hang out with friends. It's been a long time since I last did. Sad, actually.

I want to meet up in Shang.
Watch a movie. Have some crazy Starbucks session. Fight over where to have dinner.
Then I want to adventure to Sandy's place. And then just hang out.

La lang. It feels like it's been a long time.
And it'll be a long time again. My weekends are packed. Jampacked. I'm just glad we'll only last till the first of March. But the same thought makes me sad, too. We're leaving Xavier. Booo. Sigh.

Sayang. Maraming magagandang movies on the way.
No time to watch them though. Sadness.


Last Saturday, we had a soiree with Woodrose people.
Had a helluva time. :D

That involves dinner on banana leaves, daring people to do strange stuff in public, playing air hockey and singing out of tune. :D

The only BV thing is Fuzion. Don't eat/drink there. Seriously.

And maybe Weston and his outright remark. :|
I could've done without Archie for a night. Hahaha. Let them discover it? Lol.


Anyhow.
I'm a bit worried for FX right now. SOOOOO much to do. So little time. :|
But we'll manage... somehow.

I'm a bit worried if I'll survive as well. Hehe.
I'm trying to spread out my work so that I don't end up cramming too much. We're amping up the rehearsals, so there's going to be less time at home.

I dunno if I'm going to last. I have this strange allergy thing, and I'm developing phlegm and sore throat. Strange really. I hope this doesn't last for three weeks. o.O
My singing doesn't feel right. Vocal rest.


Well. I be leaving now. Hehe.

0 reps.: