Crappiness

Wednesday, February 24 at 9:19 AM
It's sad being at home and sick when there's so much you'd rather do... just like a musical. Anyhow, before I continue on with my hell work duties, here's a few updates.

I am sick with something close to pneumonia.
I went to the doctor last Sunday... to the ER actually. They should have a room with another name. I mean, I wasn't in an emergency anyway. Well, I had fun in there. They pushed me around in this wheelchair--not that I couldn't walk. But it was... I dunno, traffic-prevention method? The nurse had nothing else to do?

Well, they said I was fine naman. But we were re-reading the reseta (yeah, whatever you call that thing the doctor gives) and it said pneumonia. The doctor never mentioned anything about it. But it did say if I had one of the more common symptoms (difficulty breathing, fever, etc.) that I should return. Luckily, I didn't have any of them.

Well, the illness came in such a good time of the year, didn't it?
I mean, I didn't just miss my speech contest, I'm also missing the first show of Joseph. Crappiness! (Make a song to tune of Charlie Brown's Happiness, will ya?)

Anyhow, yesterday, I was kept stress-free by being banned from opening the computer. No homework--and subsequent distractions. Lol. As such, I had to find other sources of entertainment.

1. Jessica Zafra - I've been reading the second Twisted book. Hehehe. Her schemes on world domination have been keeping me entertained... as well as her delusions on Sting and Mel Gibson. Lol.

2. Showtime - It's quite interesting actually. Vice Ganda and Gladys Reyes give it fun. :)) But it does have a couple of dull moments. Nonetheless it made for some sort of distraction in the early morning.

3. My phone - Thank God for wifi. :D I've been Plurking and FB-ing from time to time. The chat app was quite annoying, but at least I was able to use Y!M. Hehe.

4. Iron Chef - The secret ingredient was langoustine. No, it's not related to the mangoosteen. Well, it was sooo inspiring, I made pasta just a few minutes ago. Hehehe.

5. Other stuff. I'm too tired to think.

I was supposed to blog about something more substantial but the song Happiness is too nakakasabaw. I forgot about everything. Anyhow. Off to work.

0 reps.: