I got punished for working hard... and the fruit of my labor was sh*t.

Saturday, February 23 at 5:53 PM

Friday, Caliraya and Grounded.

I miss blogger's auto-save. This is the second time I'm typing this down. Sigh. Multiply kasi eh! Hahaha.

Anyhow. AI NEWS: I'm soo sad! Joanne Borgella is gone! Those Americans... how discriminative! Aren't they fat too? Joke! But I really like her! That aside, she must really be friendly. All the girls were crying when they called her name. Lalo na si Ramiele! Todo-iyak...

In other news, I've watched Sweeney Todd na! Thank god for the internet! Wohoo. Ang galing! It was beautiful. But I didn't like how fluid the blood was. The color's just fine... then again, I'm part color blind. Also, there were some parts I didn't understand, but it was all good! Woohoo! Hmmm. So what else? Right!

I went to the derma yesterday. I tagged along with my mom and tita while they were doing errands. Boring. And then we went to Conti's for lunch. Yum! And then we went to the derma. I had a facial... it was all good till they started pricking my face. After that, they poked hard on the spot and then scratched it. Sakit. And then they injected three of my pimples. Hahaha! But it wasn't as painful as Trisha used to describe it to be. Hahaha!

Anyhow, I'm so lonely. I kept imagining last night how everyone's enjoying FX Night while I'm stuck at home. *sigh* Nakakainis kasi eh. I'm grounded. So just so you know, here's the story. But I'll start from the very beginning: Caliraya.

So I woke up early... which is apparently still late. I arrived in school at 6:33am. Buti na lang the bus hadn't left pa. Wahaha! As usual, I fell asleep... that was when we were in SLEX na.

I woke up when we took a stop at Shell. I bought (the wrong flavor of) Mentos, Pepsi Max and Yan-Yan. The Yan-Yan was fun: it had quotes. My first one read "child of the night"! Hahaha.

So I was awake the rest of the trip and took blurry pictures all the way. Hehehe. We finally arrived. After much compliments, laughs and landscape photography (check the album out!), we went to the site na.

I planted one tree. Kung di ako naunahan ng iba, I would've planted more. Anyhow, I took a lot of macros of a single flower till I finally took the perfect one. Haha! And then we advanced peeps took pics by the rocks in the area. Vain din pala si Mr. Q. Hahha!

Anyhow, we went to the bus na. More landscape pics. And then we went to the Japanese Garden t eat lunch. Grabe! Ang ganda talaga dun! More landscape pics! What's amazing there is that it's so authentic: there are actual Japanese people! (Tourists from Japan) Hahahaha.

After much photo ops, it started to drizzle hard so Jona, Kevin, Mic and I went to the shade downstairs. Everyone else were upstairs. They enjoyed the "striking vista" daw. But I rather miss the photo ops than be drenched in the rain. Anyhow, I was also able to feed a dog while down there. Naging tourist attraction ako! Woohoo! Hahaha. But someone scared the dog away with flash. Damnit!

Well, we left na. And I was about to doze off already until I turned to my right and saw Karl was asleep na. PEEEECHURRR! Woohoo! Natatatawa talaga ako sobra. Hahaha. I took sooo much shots of him. But that was only half of it: when I turned to my back: the whole bus as asleep. Wooohoo! Revenge!!! Hahaha. I took pics of everyone. Prized pics are: Ariel, Nicanor, Andres, Jus, Sean, Caloy and JONATHAN! Hhahaha.

Extra talaga si Ryan Sy. Kala niya--------------. Tuloy, naging silang lahat with his flash! Grrr. Anyhow. I took a rest for 10 mins. Then my fellow paparazzi--Mykee and Matt--told me they're asleep ulit. So Wooohoo! Tulog na rin si Ryan soo.. HIHIHI! After this, I went to sleep with a hood para safe ako. Hahaha!

So we arrived back at school at 5. We were going to do the exhibit na. When I got to he lecture hall, everybody escaped. :| So there. This is the start of my troubles. I was stuck with Ezra and we were still lacking cartolina. So he offered to buy since he had a driver. (Iniisip ko is this a trick)

While he was gone, I made gulo Mic Lim, Jeremy and Mrs.X habang they were putting up the tarp. This is around 5:30 na. I looked at my phone. And I saw missed calls and a text. My dad was there na raw. But I didn't have load so naki-text na lang ako kay Michael. Sinabi ko hindi pa ako tapos and I'm not sure what time pa I'll be done. He asked about tutor pero I told him I dunno na kung makakapunta pa ako. At this point, I assumed he went somewhere na while I'm still busy.

So then Ezra arrived. We started working. Xientia people doing their boards. CY and friends playing loud music and dancing. Mga 7+, I checked my phone again. I had a missed call and a text. The text said go out na. Pero I couldn't go to Mic Lim, so I started giving Ezra final instrucitons and finishing the last of what I was doing para makaalis na. And then, Mic Lim goes to me and shows me a text: "Go out now or go home by yourself."

Syempre naman sino'ng di matatakot nang ganyan? So I gave Ezra very, very simple instructions on what to do. Then I ran to the car.

Pagpasok ko, nag-apologize ako. Tinanong niya kung nasaan ang cellphone ko. I brought it out, he grabbed it and threw it to the back of the car.... Sermon. Next thing I know: "You're grounded. No extra curricular for the whole week. From school, you'll ride the school bus going home right away." and then... "I'll give you back your cellphone when I feel like it."

Syempre ang tindi ng hinanakit ko riyan. I mean, what first struck me was ung No ECA. Buti sana kung FX iyong pinuntahan ko... pero hindi 'eg. Iyong exhibit iyon! SCIENCE CLASS IYON! GRADE YON! Makikita yan ng lahat ng taong papasok ng exhibit. Tingnan mo ang advanced, ang pangit! And then you think it's just eca. D'un talaga ako nainis! Iyong part na I get punished for being hardworking.

Anyhow, I calmed down over the week. Nangulila lang ako sa cellphone around mge Wednesday na. I'm like I'll get my phone pang music... wala nga pala akong phone. I'll go text mic kasi di sya sumasagot sa ym... wala nga pala akong phone. I'll just set the birthday... wala nga pala akong phone. Pampalipas-oras na game na nga lang.... wala nga pala akong cellphone. :|

Anyhow, I'm lifted tonight. One week anniversary. He gave my phone back na this morning. Yehey. Sayang lang talaga ang FX Night. *sigh*

It seems like I won't be able to finish my goal of blogging about everything. We'll just see. Hahaha.

By the way. The exhibit: It's shit. It's crap. The Sunday after, I was already telling Michael Lim about how much respect I have for Ezra na. I take it back. When I saw what he did Monday morning. I went berserk! Ang layo sa mga instructions na binigay ko. Tinatanong-tanong ko pa sa kanya: "Okay, you didn't follow my instructions. And I know you don't have a sense of style as you keep repeating. But didn't you even wonder na mukha siyang pangit?" Grabe talaga ang inis ko noon. That's the sad part. I got punished for working hard... and the fruit of my labor was shit.

0 reps.: