thanks joaquin!

Sunday, August 27 at 10:17 PM
8.27:10.13
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: sleepy, in a hurry
i.ve got nothing... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... perio (borrowed from joaquin)... dami ko pang nasabi.. nakalimutan ko lang dahil in a hurry!

well..
i'll mosly forget what i wanna say.... ill be in a huuuuuuuuuuuuurryyy...... curfew is soon.... haha... i promise to post my perio scores this week...
haha..
well.. u might notice new stuff in my blog...: new song... yes.... new background: yes.. new pet: yes... but what's really new.. is the fixing of the links... THANKS JOAQUIN!.... and new links... the JOhari... and the DoUKnow ME? (stolen idea from joaquin.. thanks ulit! haha)...
well... some listed news...
im using dsl
my ate and kuya just called... so happy
kuya just had his bday
they think my voice is low
my tita and tito's anniv is today
i have a shot at getting an honor
i just had my haircut
i have new pictures
i almost carried alex
she cried
she hates me sometimes
but she loves me sometimes
meaning she's moody today
someone hates me
damign work ang adv chinese
naiinis na naman ako.. almost blacked...
tutor is fine
yamaha is ok
sci aa was kinda easy just needed motivation
pluto is not a planet
mars is very near
mars will kill me tomorrow
i hate themes
and element of fiction
i hate bulletin boards
but i loved our design
i hate being the only one who knows how to draw other than kurt
i hate memorizing things that are not:
@ poems
@ rhyming or "sukat"
@ chinese shengci
i love dsl...
i love mdbg
mdbg is my hero!!!!
i look thinner compared to hen i went to the americas...
i myt make a compare me photoshopped pic
i wanna go to sleep
i have made a new plan to improve my chinese and filipino skills
paul will improve too....
this is forced
para tumaas grades namin
i meant
GRADES KO!
im being selfish
hehehehe....
oh well..
i ahte the 2 shops story in chinese..
must sumamrize it
will cram tomorrow
gtg sleep
gu'ny'

0 reps.: