hell week

Thursday, August 3 at 10:25 PM
8.3: 10.22
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: stressed
i.ve got Unfaithful by Rihanna... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... _

anyhow...
before anything... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
hehehe...
Well, it's hell week! Aye! XS version, not American version. GOD! I have so much stuff to do. It's a good thing Mrs. Albano moved the deadline for the portfolio to nex monday or else, I would die and would be deprived of sleep. x.X. Well. Over the weekend, I have to do this:
Science AA3 (I've already planned it out and researched; I only have to make it.), English ORR (which is coming out wuite well: one of my most creative works ever), CLE Bible (I haven't started yet... YIKES!... I plan to do it Friday night), Newsday Report (I ahve to meet with my group on Sunday and watch Jessica Soho on Saturday), Soc Sci Gawain 1.6 (I plan to do it tomorrow also). So, I won't be online tomorrow: I will dedicate all my time for Soc Sci and CLE. hihiihihi... Hayyyy... What else? I've jumped like a lunatic yesterday (WEdnesday). hahhha.... It was during Filipino. I was so overjoyed I didn't care what others would think. Everyone was like: Why'd you put apat na raan? It's supposed to be daan. I GOT IT RIGHT, NOW DIDN'T I? muwahahahahahahahahahah*cough-cough*hahahahahha... :D Hmm..... Also, Science reporting went quite well. I fixed the powerpoint and am proud of it. LOL. Well. I must go then. Don't want to deprive myself of sleep. ;-)

0 reps.: