sad days... happy nights

Sunday, August 13 at 9:31 PM
8.13: 9.27
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: sad and happy
i.ve got The Happy Song by Jojo... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... "when one door closes, another opens"

oh well..
not only is the science portoflio due.. but so is the sceince notebook.. so i had to make this post... this morning wasn't all so good.. don't want to emphasize a lot on it... but here's what I can say: have you ever arrived in Mass furing the consecration? Oh well. All grammar correct now so that it would be easier to understand in the notebook, and I can just print it right away instead of proofreading and wasting precious portfolio-making time. Somehow, I'm not quite done. Almost though... tinatamad pa ako mag-print. HIHIHI... Where was I? I don't feel stressed. It's a relief! Why? Just My Luck starring Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. Hahaha... amidst th busyness, I had time to watch it on DBD... hehehe... it's was okay... But the plot was senseless when it reached the end. But it was okay. :P So I'm so pumped up happiness. Especially when you're listening to JoJo songs like The Happy Song! Hahahaha.... anyhow... What else can i say? hmmm... Well, at long last I've eaten McDo. LOL!!! It's been such a long time, and french fries havn't tasted so good. Oh well. Yesterday was quite a mess. I didn't do my Science portfolio yesterday... Everything yesterday was non-Science. haha... WE finished the Gawaing Pasalita in Paul's house... Lots of laughs kaya natagalan ang recording. :P hehe... Might I say, THEIR ELEVATOR IS FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like... Don't kill me... It opens and closes so... so... strongly and roughly... and it's so small... and it's all reflect-y.. and it's all... CREAPY! hahha.... oh well then... I have GTG!... Science Portfolio, here I come!

0 reps.: