Time Capsule

Wednesday, April 26 at 5:06 PM
anyhow... i was rummaging for letters to put in my letter box when i saw an empty box.... i decided to make it a memory box but i deemed it useless because i've lost a lot of things to remind me of memorable stuff.... so i just put the box away... and then.... i came to see my Masinop tribal flag in my drawer.... it made me think of the box again and then i thought of making a time capsule... and here it is... i could just think of the day when i'd open it and be all remenisce-y and stuff.... LOL.... anyhow.... i just wonder.... what do you do with it once it's open... hmm.... well.... here are the contents of the box...

1st Layer: Paper Stuff-s


What you can see is the CD case covers, logos, christmas card, tickets, internet card, notebook page, and symbi directory...

  • Last Year's Christmas Card - the Christmas card I gave out to my relatives lat year, 2005.
  • Stapled Triangular Foil Papers - the foil paper I used for the Buwan ng Wika bulletin board
  • Symbiosis Directory - green laminated card I made with all the contact details of the symbi members
  • Page of Aloha Math Workbook - a page from the workbook where I learned to add and subtract numbers bigger than 10
  • Masinop Tribal Flag - a small flag made of paper and a popsicle stick given to our tribe in Edsor
  • First Page of Baby Elepahnt Walk Music Sheet - a page of the music sheet of the song that I played in the Yamaha program in La Salle
  • Internet Card - ISP Bonanza--my fave brand
  • Electronic Drawing of Self - a drawing of me made by one of the machines in Chuck E. Cheese
  • English Project - grade 7 project about one of the 6C's in relation to the Xavier Pledge
  • 2 Drawings of Pokemon - a drawing of Lugia and Hooh I made during Grade 2
  • Copyright Statement - a small piece of paper showing the "copyright" of my comics in Grade 6
  • Panaxea Variety Show Ticket - my ticket to last years variety show
  • Legaxy Fair Tickets - 2 tickets of last year's fair
  • Stampitas - Kuang Chi and St. Francis Xavier stampitas given to us during events
  • Stickers - stickers (mostly smiley stickers) given by Mr. Aude and Mr. Permelona for perfect quizzes
  • Page of a Notebook - a fake page of a certain notebook that helped my friends and I cope with people
  • Brochures - brochures of San Agustin Church and Bahay Tsinoy--the palces we went to during our field trip
  • Logos - logos of YM and Blogger--the 2 main reasons I go online
  • Pinoy Big Brother Logo - the logo of the show I kept watching in my Grade 7 life
  • First Page of Wherever You Will Go Music Sheet - a page of the music sheet of the song I played on the piano during Music class... note: my group didn't do their best
  • Compiled CD Case Covers - CD case covers for the songs I download
  • Autographs of Disney Mascots - autographs of disney mascots from my visit to Disneyland in a notebook; the notebook also contains three more things:
  • Grad Pics - grad pics of Paul, CJ, Jervis Francis, Geremy, Mikhail, Varrick, and, of course, I.
  • School ID - my ID during Grade 5
  • Barkada Pics - pics of my barkada and I

2nd Layer: Solids

Topping it off is the dreamcatcher, the medals, lego piece, yarn, the tarsier keychain, the plastic case, and the button pin

  • Earth, Wind, and Fire Cassette Tape - the tape Trisha and I listened to the most as we sit in the backseat the other way around on the way home from Batangas
  • Squirtle Action Figure - one of the many Pokemon items I had that are now given to charity
  • Strand of Yarn - a strand from th ebunch of yarn that held the parachute of my failed egg toss project
  • Piece of Lego - a pice of my former most favorite pasttime
  • Compass - the noisy compass of the small bag I use
  • McDonald's ID Necklace - the ID necklace that caught most attention in Grade 3
  • Correction Tape - a brand new piece of the most used item in Grade 6
  • St. Sealtiel Mini-statue - a "santo" of my guardian/archangel
  • Finger Costume Piece - a piece from a full body costume I used on On Fire and reused in The Wizard of Oz
  • Rosary - the rosary I made in 4th Grade Art class
  • Pokemon Green Cartridge - one of the many cartridges of my gameboy
  • Tarsier Keychain - a keychain of a Tarsier which I bought in Bohol
  • LaserPointer/Flashlight Pen - my Christmas gift last year from my tutor
  • Medals - my Graduation (1st honor), Badminton (1st runner-up), and Pre-school medals
  • Dedication Angel - the thing I always bought in school during Christmas season
  • Button Pins - one of Symbiosis and one of Harry Potter which was given by Butchito Campos
  • Glycerin in a Perfume Bottle - both from the Flexi Quarter; the glycerin which was used in making hand sanitizer called AloeHA and the perfume bottle I used to water my Ixora (English for Santan)
  • Merlion Keychain - a keychain Erwin Lim gave me from his trip from Singapore
  • Trophee Piece - the body-of-a-person part which came of the other half of my bowling trophee
  • Recorder Case - the case of my recorder which I used in Grade 5 and 6
  • Dreamcatcher with Triquetra - the dreamcatcher given to me by CJ with a dedication from the 3quetra
  • A Small Plastic Case holding 6 VERY small stuff:
  • P5 Coin - a five-peso coin--the thing that fills my piggy bank which makes most of my money in Metrobank
  • Small Key - the key to the lock which used to keep my parakeets inside their cage
  • Graduation Pin - the pin I wore on my Barong during my graduation
  • Pencil Grip - a grip I bought from one of my fave palces in school-- the bookstore
  • Earphone Cap - the original cap of my earphone (its pair got lost)
  • Magic Bean - one of the prizes in our fair booth; I got it because we had leftover prices

All of this, I put inside... and then I sealed it with masking tape...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and then I put an inscription in with glue in astick and masking tape... and then I put 3 layers of PVA glue on top of it to prevent it from rotting, getting wet, ripping, etc....... and will soon wait for that time when i can open it... (i dunno why i chose that date)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 reps.:

Anonymous said...

2 Drawings of Pokemon - a drawing of Lugia and Hooh I made during Grade 2

i'd love to see that. haha!

Page of a Notebook - a fake page of a certain notebook that helped my friends and I cope with people

do i know this thing?

Grad Pics - grad pics of Paul, CJ, Jervis Francis, Geremy, Mikhail, Varrick, and, of course, I.

haha! my picture will be worth a million bucks someday. haha! you never know....hahahahahaha!

Correction Tape - a brand new piece of the most used item in Grade 6

do you even need to keep that? grabe ka! haha!

Pokemon Green Cartridge - one of the many cartridges of my gameboy

i own one too. i bidded on ebay to get one. that is a RARE collectible IF it is in english.

CAUTION: YOU MAY BE HOLDING A FAKE VERSION.

Button Pins - one of Symbiosis and one of Harry Potter which was given by Butchito Campos

never got the symbi one...

Graduation Pin - the pin I wore on my Barong during my graduation

i should find mine...haha!

glue in astick

haha! nice term! i thought it was gluestick. haha!

no offense but the box looks old and can you please write the inscription? thanks!

Anonymous said...

i like your concept. i'll adopt that as soon as i find time to do so.