Symbi-Repro: Day2

Wednesday, April 5 at 9:42 PM
Late Update

haha...
anyways.... well I woke up at around 10:00.... and then ate heated pandesal with dried tomato bits... YUMMY.... anyhow.. after that, i started playing with my long-lost gameboy cartridge until I lost battery... haha... anyhow... after that I ate lunch while watching Game KNB?... tapos nu'n, I took a bath and dressed up... when i saw na it's already 10 to 1, i started rushing... we easily found a taxi and went there ryt away... un pala, the printer driver was late so we atill spent some time waiting... I explored St. Joseph's Garden without any hesistation coz they can't give me a green slip... haha... anyhow... after that I just chilled where everyone else was chillin'... then after that i soon started YMing with Maan... via SMS... haha... anyways.. she told me she has a summer job... ryt now... i owe her a libre... tapos we owe each other pasalubongs....hhaha... anyhow... soon enough, the driver came and I remembered that i should have bought gum.... I got dizzy na naman sa may freaky bridge... haha... mrs.a gave me a strepsil... haha... i still wish I got gum... haha... anyway... when we got there, neil and I were assigned to organize the pix on a computer that was malfunctioning.. grrr.... so we kept having a hard time being interrupted with sudden shutdowns...GRRR... so what we juz did was organize real hand-held printed pix of the faculty and staff.... i was assigned to keep getting materials from Ate Maya and keep cutting scotch tape... ms diaz would keep complaining that there was no more tape when ther's a lot of tape in my side of the table... haha...... anyhow.... after that we ate merienda wich was Burger McDo meal... out of boredom... i was so noisy making drawing of Ms Diaz with an afro and hairy legs.... since I wasn't doing anything, Mrs.A made me help her in typing the names of each student... haha.. soon enough the real people who were doing the job were back to work after taking their snack.... my next task was to force Ken to draw pix of whoever... hahaha.... anyhow.... while doing that, I started drawing a better version of the cryptkeeper with an afro and hairy legs....hahaha... sayang i didn't bring the drawing home para i can scan it and show it to you.... tapos Ken, Neil and I were spying on ms.Diaz's gallery... i can't believe the pix.... their's she and porky pangs kissing... porky pangs in the bed with his belly out some kind of old lady whom i first thought was one of the teachers in our school.... won't say the name para i won't get in trouble... but you are free to YM me about it... hahaha.... an daming pix... hahaha... anyhow...a fter that, I used Ken's phone to take ambush shots of her..... ahaha.... not really ambush shots but inis-ms-diaz shots... haha... anyhow... if under request, I'll post it on ringo... hhahaha... anyhow... soon later, we left na... haha... tapos.... we first brought KEn home tapos the rest of the gang: Charles who was picked up by his uncle and NEil, Kurt and Tim who were brought to promenade fyt after by ms Diaz... after that... we brough Jeremy home in the wilson side of GHW.... ang layo pala ng linalakad niya going home... and then they brought me home.... my dad was there na.... anyways... i watched TV tapos ate and then watched TV na ulit.... tapos I planned to update pero my plans were cancelled by my dad.... uhh... anywyas... i slept late na... i kept watcging tv until Myx News... hahah... tapos, i slept na....

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

can't believe the pix.... their's she and porky pangs kissing... porky pangs in the bed with his belly out some kind of old lady whom i first thought was one of the teachers in our school....

ym me na lang! sino yan? kadiri ninyo. tumitingin sa mga cellphone ng tao. stalker! haha! joke!

if under request, i'll post it on ringo

pls. do post the pics