eve of departure

Monday, April 3 at 10:08 PM
Late Update

haha…
anyway… today was quite ok… hehehe… anyway…. it was very productive… at first I woke up at around mga 10… tapos pinagalitan ako kasi nakawala ako ng 100 sa field trip… alam ko nandun lang yun sa pocket ko… pati nga hanky nawawala eh… waaa… anyway… since I was quite sad about this, I just stayed there in my room… had "sunog" delivered while playing my gameboy with the cartridge I found… first I played supermario… haha… it was so fun… but I can’t get pass the Egyptians… or the third level whatever u call it… nakakainis… anyways… after that, I tried mickey mouse… nakaka-nervous… ang bibilis ng mga bad guys… then I tried Loopz… even if I never seem to succeed, I keep playing… hahaha… anyways... after that I ate lunch… relieno & beef steak…. and then I watched game knb…. I knew the million peso answer but I changed my answer… the answer was Apple... I changed it into Microsoft… unfortunately for the guy on the tv… he lost… haha… anyways, that day, the PBB housemates played… the top 4 were Raquel, Rico, Cass and Jenny… haha… la lang… anyhow… tapos no’n I took a bath.. tpaos when I came out, my ears were bleeding.... grabe... natakot ako nun.... buti na lang outer ear yun not inner ear.... i think it's because I was scratching my ear kanina... haha.... now I think I have to cut my nails...haha... and then wyl I was dressing up, showing yung Haunted Mansion sa Star Movies… I wanted to watch it sana pero I had to go to Yamaha… anyways… after that, as usual, my left fingers would hurt because of the number of chords I would play… haha… after that, we went to buy dog food and paid my tutor.. after that, we visited Baby Alex sa St Lukes.. she’s so cute… GRABE!!!!... anyways…. if u wanna see her pix go to http://www.ringo.com/photos/album.html?albumId=38214501 … (that wasn't taken with my phone but with my tita's and couz's phone..) although these, pix are not clear and nowhere as pretty and cute as seeing her there in the nursery… sorry kung hindi siya close-up kasi there’s a window in between the viewers and the baby… haha… anywyas.. she’s so cute!!!.... anyways… after that, I went with my tita to mass tapos, we prayed the rosary before kasi we were early.. tapos I couldn’ really hear kaya on the last glory be we did before the mass I did the sign of the cross pero hindi pa kailangan… haha… an'weird ko.. nayays… just when we started the 5th decade, the mass started and then we just finished it after… haha… anways, after that my tita went to abenson for an errand while we went to the starbucks bathroom beside it and did our own business… haha… by the way I’m talking about santuario de san jose and the red ribbon/abenson/chili’s/starbucks/pugon beside it…. haha… anyhow, after that, we walked to national bookstore and bought some mags where my cousin was on… entrepreneur… that’s the name of the mag… tapos, we waited lang there… it’s bcoz the driver picked up my other couz, trish from pasig… anyways… when they came na, we went to unimart and bought chips for the trip tomorrow and for bohol…. after that, we ate in T-BOY!... I missed there California maki and chix teriyaki… haha… anywyas…. la lang… wyl there, I found out na sina Robert, mara, arlo, Janice and yana are going din pala sa bohol… hehehe… anyways…. after that we went to narra (my tita’s house) and then they brought me home… ryt now, I’m packing my stuff (which miraculously fits in two bags) and watching PBB’s the big night… haha… Zanjoe is in the 4th… Bianca is he 3rd… John is the 2nd.. and the Big Winner is... KEANNA!... haha... what did i tell you?... hmm... TOLD'YA... hahah... anyways..... so there... tapos nu'n I went to Sicilian kasi my mom was hungry... i didn't wanna go kasi i wasn't hungry but i was forced to... nakakainis!... so 'yun... i slept at around past 1.... then i'm suppose to be picked up before 7... hayy... catch up on my sleep na lang inside the car habang we're going to laguna....


0 reps.: