report card na!

Wednesday, January 18 at 6:30 PM
1.18: 6:32: Liu gei wo men de hai zi..., spoliarium, whereever u r, with a smile, rainbow

hey! long time na!
i received my report card na!!! I got....... 1st honor! can u bliv it?... my lowest is 96 and my highest is 99... my average is 97! heheehe... that's so fun! i'm so happy... the big surprise is varrick's score!... he has never had an honor this year... but he got 1st honor this 3rd qtr because of the flexi curriculum!... hehehe... congrats to me and varr and jeremy and raph and andy for getting 1st honors! :D
okay so i'm still slaving on the b.board... i'm almost done maybe i'll just put fireworks or chalkworks... hehehe
the fairs is happenin' na... our booth is pacinko... what else must i tell u about...
there's so much... inly tinatamad na ako mag-type... nxt time na lang!

PS
tinatamad na ako mag-quote today...

PSS
watch out for my new blog -- FOOT CRAMPS!

0 reps.: