I can't breathe and my feet are paralyzed!

Wednesday, January 11 at 6:41 PM
1.11: 6:44: Your Words (by me), Real (by me)

hey...
well...long time na since my last... anyway... so yesterday tues... we had our music class so we had to make a composition.... hehehehe.... I already wrote song and one of them already has the notes (real).... i'm one step ahead until teacher said it should be about grad or hs... hayyy... so i told kim, my groupmate, to ask mr marte tkung pwede hindi na grad so he said we must show it to him.... so all i had to do was show itto him (it wasn't with me at that time).... so in dimissal, i went to him with kim... sadly he wasn't there... grrr... so today... i said i'd give it to him on lunch... so i did.... but it's a long story... iwent down from the classroom and just when i was in the gr 5 corridor i remembered... the song!... so i went up to the workrrom and got the keys...walked acroosss the corridor to the last classrooom and got mynotebook wherein i put all the songs i wrote... then returned to the workroom and returned the key then i went tot he gr6 workrrom... wla siya... i went tot the music room3... wla siya so we went down th stairs then kim made my notebook fall nd only one paper fell (FYI: i put "REAL" on a bond )...and it wasn't "real" so i had left it in the classroom... so i went to the workroom... got the keys... got the paper (real)... returned the keys.... so then i went back to the gr 6 workroomm... he wasn't there... (by the way... kim was with me all the way... also... FYI... kim is fatter than me and lazier than me .... no offense).... then went down to the canteen coz he might be eating... and then kim said he passed by us.... on the way to the faculty dining... so he said he went in the direction of the gr6 workroom... so we went back up only to find he wasn't there so i was to go down... kim said he'll just stay in the sars.... so i ran back to the faculty dining and he wasnt there and then i asked my friend and i asked if they saw him and they pointed... there o... (oh yeah... there was another fight i didnt see... all these fights seem ot be happening ever since varr's grp started merging with us... it was more simpler when it was jst the 3quetra in gr5)... anyway so i ran back up to call kim then went back down and talked to mr marte for his approvel so he approved and the day is saved... let me just tell you my route:

4th floor >> 2nd floor >> 4th floor (corridor to corridor to corridor) >> 3rd floor >> 4th floor >> music room >> 4th floor (corrisor to corridor to corridor) >> 3rd floor >> 1st floor >> 3rd floor >> 1st floor >> 4th floor >> 1st floor

phew... writing it is tiring... now running thru it... more tiring... anyway... i got the rest of my dedi angels from mr balance today... i posted most of my chi bullboard (NOTE TO SELF: buy bigger stapler)... but what i really wanna talk about was the bus...
yester dismissal i saw the bus and entered it tpos sean told me that that asnt the bus anymore.... then we rode twg582... it was more comfortable... tapos this morning,... the bus was reduced to a FX.... it's tight (hence the title of this blog).... i hate... kasi naman the old bus got destroyed pa eh... so this afternoon di na masyado masikip... per masikip pa rin... there's nly one good thing about it and im not telling u.... hehehe....

Quote:

"of the game of life"

"can this be undone?"

0 reps.: