Happy New Year --- Super Belated

Tuesday, January 3 at 9:05 PM
1.03: 9:09: Don't Forget About Us

hehe...
hey! happy new year.. --- super belated nga lang... ive been very busy kaya i didnt blog since --?... hehehe... anyway... i'll just start the day before new year's eve...okay?! (no choice ka pa rin)... hehehehe.... okay... so hte day before... we weregonna have th marcelo family reunion... so we cooked fried chicken.. tapos we bought palabok... after buting palabok sa lola idang's in white plains... we bought na rin fireworks... lucis (long and short), that rocket thingamajig and the dragon firework named after the other name you call the aurora borealis... forgot na kasi... hehehe.... ok... so after that.. (sorry... can't type straight coz limewire keeps disconnecting)... okay... so we had the reunion and so on... then they had a christmas pageant.... my cousins-nephews being the actors... and then it took a long time to start kasi st joseph had tantrums.... hehehe... it was more of comedy than solemnity... actually there was even music fom keyboards... hehehe.. tapos some of the kids danced pinoy ako.... it was all wrong dance steps... okay... anyway.... after that.. my tita trinky was o meet with her housemates in the pyro olympics so we went there with my dad and my 2 3rd cousins from london... unfortunately, we didn't arrive close enough to roxas boulevard... but! we were able to see the fireworks from a far.... seems like instead of moving... most of the cars just parked in the road and just watched the show... so together with these parkers... we watched it in the street... severe traffic talaga on the way... anyway so going to my tita's house, we drank in starbucks (there's a branch just beside her house)... so i got the peppermint mocha... than we brought my cousins home after a long search... than we went home...
new years eve... the firs place we went to was to a haircut... tapos i got to drink peppermint mocha na naman (ther's a starbucks beside bruno's on ortigas) then we bought dog food then back home... then we went to greenhills and bought my mom a new case for her new cellphone then she bough me a housing then we ate dinner at delifrance.... then we went home and got a text that we're suppose to get fruits without black seeds so we went home.... then dressed up for mass... went ot mass... then we went to the fuit stand in conecticut then went to narra (my tita's house) my parents ate their second dinner then.... i finally got to visit my cousin's new house.... tapos we went home for a while to get some tupperwares for leftovers and then on our way to pasig... ther i played playing with fire with my cousin... so exciting... and then we used the lucis... i drew an angel, devil, light bulb, snail and wrote ":) new year" and "wow" and pretty much put a lot of punctuation marks especially the !.... then we watched the fireworks... only 2 boxes... how sad... then we ate our media noche... then me and my cousins played playing eith fire until the grown-ups were done playing tong-its.. then we went home....
new years day... nothin much my yaya's had their day-off since when i went to the barber's... so we had leftover's for lunch and they made me buy coke outside which i dicn't want to do since i was tamad... grrrr... then after that we went to SM... and did nothing and had a lot of talks... GRRR... we finally ate in Max's and went home...
day after new year.... there... well i went to my tita's house in narra and had lunch there... instead of swimming (which we were supposed to do but my couin had her period) we were to go to greenhills na lang... so while my cousin wa in her bath... i read half of the 4th book of unfortunate events... then we left na for greenhills... we did a lot of shopping then went to delifrance and then me and my cousin went to timezone... it was so fun... hayy... i wanna play pa... anyway after that we ate in cinnabon tapos we went home...
today... i was waken up by my tita to go to lunch... so we went t lunch... me and my cousin, tricha, my other cousin, kuya ricky, my tita and titoand my tito's cousin... we ate in he shabu-shabu in gloria maris tapos after that we went to a series of boring and tiring places until we went back to narra (in those series of boring and tiring places it was a good thing i had my mp3 or i'd be toast... hahaha) so ther ayway... after narra i went home and fixed my stuff, ate dinner then fixed my school stuff and here ia m blogging while waiting for my downloads to finish... anyways... gtg na... i have school pa tomorrow... GRRR!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

"I'm just speaking from experience"

0 reps.: