Voldemort Among Us?!!?!?

Thursday, December 1 at 8:52 PM
12.01: 8:58: Push the Button; Ping An Ye (Silent Night: Chinese)

Okay...

so if ur wondering about the title... well.. it's becausethis am... my bus broke down so they called and said that they cant pick m up... so my dadd brought me to school... he dropped me off at avalon... then i walked to gate 8.... from ther i watered my ixora... thnwhile going to the classroom i was looking at the clouds... after i while i saw a skull with something long sticking out of its mouth... somewhat, maybe a sock... but it's obviously not a snake... anyway... it's a lot like the dark mark... well sorta... without the sock... either way... anyways... onto my day... so iwent to my homerom and then i went to my flexi section to get my pad... so while ther i passed by varr's onion... someone poked it with a pencil 2 times leaving 2 holes... so being me (hehe)... i removed the pencil then went back to my homeroom and got my excuse letter while telling kim about varr's mishap... on the way to having the excuse letter signed, i showed kim the holes and made the bigger hole even bigger... then i went down to have my excuse letter signed by Ms. Angeles then submitted it to mr aude.... then i saw varr and told him what happenned and just said somone is jealous and throught he pencil away.... (FYI we used the pencil yesterday to fix his plant which was unrooted.. we sort a used it as a shovel.. then we left the pencil poking the soil).... so the day continues... we had a field trip to intramuros today... we went to bahay tsinoy, san agustin and fort santiago... the place were really cool... at the same time we had to answer an activity sheet... we were looking everywhere for the answers and then me and my buddy, varr were looking for the answer to the things that were sold... so varrick kept sayin siopao that it became the saying of the day:

"like the siopao and the siomai..."


(hehe)... anyway... while in san agustin, we kept giving spanish names for example, varrick: Ricardo... flint: Florante, Jervis: Hermano, Andy: Andres, Justin: Hunyo, Francis: Francisco, Carl and Karl: Carlo, Kim: Tabachoy de Baboy (hehehe)....what i didnt like most about the field trip was towards the end... we had lunch in fort santiago while bees kept attacking our sode.... i didnt like fort santiago that much coz it was bearly educational and it was very tiring... next to that was the bus ride going home... i was sleepy and the people in th ack were throwing stuff and i got hit by Flint's chip aluminum wrapper..... plus while sleeping i could hear averyone's voices coz they were so loud..... anyway so the day goes on... i passed the letter, watered m ixora again, had a grueling day in the bus... and now, im filling the HGSP album, making my sci papers, dloading push the button while at the same tym memorizing my Oral test tomorrow: Ping An Ye... hmmm... tis all for now... (23 days til xmas eve!!!! 15 days til vacation)

Quote:

"push the button"

"duo shao ci xiang ye duo shao tian zhen"

0 reps.: