She's got me spending........... spending all your money on me

Friday, December 2 at 7:54 PM
12.2: 7:55: My Humps; Push the Button

Hey...

it's been a long day.... START!.... hehe... so anyway... today we had a mass in honor of Santo Francisco Javier, my school's patron saint.. okay... so i'm still stuck in the stupid small bus because my old bus was broken... and what's worse.... Paolo Gotauco has started to ride it together with his sister (note: his sister is more mature than him even if heis grade 3 and his sistr is grade 2).. they used to be my busmates last year... thay were the cause of most of the noise (and still are).... they quitted bus this year but they have to ride it for the whole december coz their mom is abroad.... hopefully they'll stop riding on January... anyway goin on with the day... i went to the classroom from the bus.. woke brian up.. then started the day...... i dragged brian with me coz he was to come with me for choir then i went around doing errands with him tagging along... anyway first i went to water my precious ixora... then i went to the gym (that's where the mass was to be held)... then mr domingo said to go back to the classroom and not to the choir area where we are suppose to practice and gather... so following mr d, i went back... but no to the classroom... we looked for mrs angeles in the grade 5 workroom (2nd floor).. we ran there only to find out she went to th gym na... so we went on our way to the gym but passed by the library coz brian wanted to drink water (fountain).... from the fountain, we sa mrs angeles on the 3rd floor but i was not sure coz it wasnt clear... then i rememebered... i left my glasses in my bag in the classroom so i told brian to go to her and wait for me there while i get my glasses... so i ran to my classroom (4th floor) and then to music room 4 (3rd floor)... i arrived there all tired from running then mrs. angeles told us to go na to the gym....so we went there but first had a bathroom break then we arrived there and started practicing with mr reyes, the mod of the HS glee club then mrs angeles arrived down and then cj and then we assembled.. francis came later but not late for the mass so we were seated far from him on the risers.... coz he was late for the assembling.... then we practiced some more... note: the boom mike was directly on top of my head.... then we had a sixtet ensemble playing for us conducted by Fr. Manoling Francisco, the famous fil jesuit musician and composer... o it was really cool... and since the mass was from grade4 to high4, there was no more space below so we stayed on the stage... the 40 student choir made from 20 Gs choirs and HS glees.... so the mass went on singing songs... we had a songbook that was so hard to navigate around so i got some paper in my wallet... an enchanted kingdom ticket and wrote the page numebrs of the songs we were to sing (look at the pic).... in the homily, fr manoling taught us a newly composed song first time released in public that he composed 2 weeks ago for advent... although we couldnt sing it coz we were facing away from the screen... hehe... anyway... so.... the mss ended and there were the never ending applause while fr francisco, borha and go f those to be thanked for the mass... that includes the choir.... and so father go tells us about no classes on thurs for the immaculate conception then announces on the spot:


I AM NOW DECLARING MONDAY NO SCHOOL
and it receives a bigger applause.... it's to enjoy SFX's feast... yes!... mon and thurs no classes.... the only bad part is that ther's less timefor the play.... okay so anyway... mrs angeles told us to put the sngbooks back in the music rm so me and cj did then went to the grade 7 where i met joseph and he said my plant lives....so i asked him what he means.. and then he shows me.... the radiated and non-radiated plants i was talking about in a former blog and said was dead is actually alive... it sprouted just today.... i'm so glad!...... anyway..... andy said he coud here me making a solo on the first song... welll... i dunno.... i dont remember having a solo..... anyways.... after that was recess thenscience... again we stayed in the ITLab... after i finished researching... brian showed me and varr this short flash from www.dirtydollcreations.com which is about the "real" legend of zelda... anyway it was funny but we didnt finish part2 so i plan to watch it after this... then chinese then lunch.. then chinese again.. i had my ot on ping an ye and i gt a 19/20... yehey!... and then the day goes on... during hooofy i got my grad pix na... the formal ones... tapos i went to 7c for a sc meeting ... 7un pala it was only for those attending the wish bazaaar.... so i left then watered my plants... then went back to the bus.... then that's all..... went back home.... now la lang... kk...

Quote:

"she got me spending... spending all your money on me"

"my looks can be deceiving... ive been waiting patiently for him to come and get it"

0 reps.: