Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 27 at 6:33 PM
12.27: 6:33: Stand Up For Love; the songs on my MP3 (more below)

Merry Christmas!... belated na...

hehehe.... hay... long time na since my last blog... haha... but i can't say much about the time missed... pero i'll just "narrate"what happened starting the 24th...
so i woke up around 10 or some sort... my mom still asleep pa pero my dad went out and bought my tutor a gift.... so i went upstairs to finish writing on my cards... kahit na tinatamad pa ko.... hehe... i dunno y i keep making cards durin' xmas...i dunno when i even started... hehehehe.... so to tae a bit of a rest after writing like 4 cards (?)... i took a rest and ate my breakfast: champorado/chocolate rice pudding... tapos my mom woke up so i helped her wrap some towels (gift for the maids)... so we just continud until my dad was home and then helped... tapos i went up ulit to write more cards... and then i went down to take a bath tapos i watched the santa clause on DC tapos we ate lunch and then i finished writing cards (alas!) tapos continued with the santa clause pero i didnt finish it kasi we left for batangas... so on the way, we were wid tta beth and tto jun... so its me my parents my tta and tto and maids... tapos we met with my cousin, his wife and their maid in the petron sa SLEX and den we went to batangas na... in my other tta's farm.... pero we stopped by mercury muna... ang tagal tapos nakakahilo... nad the worse thing: nasire und MP3 ko on the way....sad!... so when we arrived na... i karga all the luggages onto the gazeebo.... mostly food so.... after all that... we had a light dinner where natinik ako... aouch... so we tried everything to remove it but cant.... so after some failed attempts... ia at pandesal... a bone came out.. ut i still felt it... so to calm myself, i watched TV then got dressed up 4 christmas midnyt mass... grabe... the whole mass was all in filipino... tapos there were so much songs... ven responses.. pero the most astounding thing is that ounun-puno ung churh and they're even crowding outside.. so after the mas... we had our noche buena. tapos i gave my cards togatehr wid my cousin... and then we ate then after that i played monopoly wid my couz... then it was gift-giving time... yeay!... i got a lotta stuff: tv, bag, pants, shirt, books... alo of them... and then i also gave my album na which i have been working on since summer... hehehe... then after that we watched kuya ricky's wedding tape then went to sleep... the next day... woke p early and mostly nothing happened my throat still irritated from the fish bone... and then lunch there was lechon.. so we went home na around 3... and then we ate dinner in mcdo... tapos we arrived at home... tapos my mom forcedme to going put even if i didn't want go out... tapos i had such a bad time especially the band... AHHH what music is that?!!ayway.... un... we hust went to mr donut na lang.. tapos we went home... tpaos on monday.... i spent almost the whole day reading the unfortunet events 7 which i finished and moved on to 9 (i finished 8 in power books) and then we were about to go to st lukes but then tito chi was a suhi (whazzat?) so he helped.... and then we just went to glorietta and hen had my MP3 fixed for 800(?!?!?!?) and then we had merienda in shakey's and then went to national to buy some stuff.. tapo went back to the MP3 and then they suggested to buy rechargeable batteries so i now have a working mp3 player with rechargeable batteries.. hehehe... tapos after that just in case... we went to the hospital just in case so i am now taking atibiotics and some gargling thingy so today.. i woke up early and fixed my room... it's now more organized and more me.. hehe... and then for the ret of the dayive been reading sries of unfortunate events and im now in vhapter 4 of book 11... heheh... well that's all... (sorry im tinatamad today maglagay ng quote)

0 reps.: