Late Night Update#9

Friday, March 5 at 7:46 AM
this one's quite old. multiply was going maintenance @-) so i couldn't upload it then...

NUMBER ONE.
Blogging. I haven't blogged in a long time. One reason is probably because I don't have the time. Another is that I do, but I'm lazy. Another is that visiting Multiply is quite sad.

I dunno. No one goes here, so no one really reads. And I don't really want to move to Facebook. But I don't want to go to wordpress or blogspot where you don't really know if anyone's reading. Ewan ko ba.

But as far as my observations have been going--even us regular bloggers don't blog as often anymore. I visited some of our Multiply sites, and the intervals between each blog go really long. And I mean, really long. :|

Multiply, you're not motivating us... Kidding.


NUMBER TWO
Joseph. ACK.
Malapit na! Manood kayo. (Then again, who am I even talking to on this blog?)

It is very tiring. And by very, I mean to place an adverb that increases the degree of tiredness I'm experiencing--it's just that I didn't because it's too brain juice-consuming. Gah.

I'm eating more than I usually do just because I run out of energy by the start of practices.
And lem'me just say it ruins my voice to block scenes. Mainly because I have to contend with everyone else's. Dammit. Why am I even blocking scenes? Lol.

Because of the sorry state my voice might end up in, I've bought myself some voice-healing drugs. Thanks to Ms. Par! :D
First, Pei Pa Koa. I haven't tried it yet, but Mr. Palan agrees that it's the best remedy.
Then, I bought some tea. I drink it every night. Somehow, it makes my throat feel better right away.
Last, honey. I add it to my tea and to my oatmeal. I think it's really helping. Yay!

Ms. Par recommends that if I get desperate, I should take some shots. Yeah, shots. Shots of apple cider vinegar that is. (Yeah, I know, she's crazy. That's what I was thinking too--KIDDING! I love you, Ms. Par.)

Anyhow, all of you (yet again, sino nga pala 'tong 'you' na kinakausap ko?) must watch the show. 'Coz you have to watch my jaw-dropping solo. Oops, I don't think I have one. Lol. But what the hell. WATCH! I didn't just spend all that money on all those shtuff for you not to watch :P (And don't get me started on transpo...)


NUMBER THREE
Kuala! We just watched Tinimbang Ka Ngunit Kulang for Filipino class. That was just... amazing. Makes me wonder why we didn't send it to the Oscars. In fact, why didn't we send the films from the Philippine Golden Age? Himala. Oro, Plata, Mata. Maynila: Sa Mga Kuko ng Liwanag. Etc?

Really sad film. But it was beautiful...


NUMBER FOUR
CAT is killing me. Seriously.
First of all, someone's being an inconsiderate ass. Second, the heat is making me darker than I need to be. I mean, there's a line of contrast between the color of skin covered and not covered by my sleeve. Third, the heat is killing me. I can't think straight. Fourth, my shoes and socks get filled with unwanted sand.

I'm being a brat, but whatever. :P
Thank God it's graduation next week.


NUMBER FIVE
I don't really have a number five. So there. Bleh.
Kill me now, why don't you? I still have a speech to worry about. :| Hahaha. Good luck. :D

0 reps.: