sickly

Thursday, July 6 at 8:46 PM
7.6: 8.46
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: sickening and contagious... hihihi
i.ve got Miscol by Craeons... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... wla naman

hayy...
here's a (health) update:
i don't have fever anymore... i had one last tuesday morning and monday evening... lost it when i came home
(btw.. fever went from... 37.5° to 38° to 37.5°) I suspect that it came from sleeping late last Sunday night.
I had leg pain Tueday morning--2am. I still don't know how to describe it. It's like a feeling of intense pain when you expand your lower leg muscles. Before, it felt like something breaking inside. But that's definitely not it. I had sore throat during Monday morning. I suspect it also came from sleeping late. But the sore throat disappeared when I went to the infirmary. I got a lozenge. That just proves my theory wrong. I thought I had pharyngitis... I don't. Just a sore throat. Cough: I've had it since yesterday but it wasn't as strong as it is today. It was very intense this morning while waiting for the bus. And of course, COLDS! I've had it ever since Tuesday, and it's getting annoying! I can't breathe right. Anyhow, right now, my lefthand ear is muffles... most probably from "singot." What have I done about this? Well, as of now, I've drunk 3 Paracetamol Tablets and two tablespoons of Sinecod and dropped Salinase on my nose. Also, I've been eating oranges. LOL. oranges help improve the immune system. (napraning??!?!?!?) Anyhow, from being sick, I learned two things: to blow my nose without making a mess and to eat oranges rather than sipping the juice :D

you might have noticed... it's more grammatical... i'm gonna print this for science. LOL:D

0 reps.: