groggily stressed

Saturday, July 22 at 7:57 PM
7.22: 7.56
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: groggy from sleep and stressed
i.ve got Stars are Blind by paris Hilton... what's in your head?
keep saying it!... itadakimasu, itekimas and よい食欲

hehe...
Japenese? hahah... paul's fault... lol.. hopefully i meant right and they all mean good appetite... hehe.. well... i am groggily stressed..... i am stressed... why? do you ever find urself dreaming about scientific words and uttering them aloud after waking up? hahaha.... science... not only that... english din... HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!!?!?!?! I left my copy of WoEs and the stuff needed for my portfolio.... hem...... CR*P!..... SH*T!... *SS! (y do they seem to have something in common?) well... let's start with the whole day so u know how it feels..... hihhi.... i woke up as early as 6:45... grr... that's for tutor...... hay... well... it seemed light... it was fun... until my tutor offered food.... they were both sour... really..... the first was some kind of lemon cake.... it was sour but sweet at the same time... and it was heavy.. (this makes me wonder about sweet and sour pork which isn't even sour... lol) well.. the other thing was apple chips... eek.... it was sour.... hayy... well.. i declined after the lemon cake... i didn't know how to say too heavy therefore i think i left the impression that i didn't like it but i did.... it was really good but just too heavy for me...... anyhow... the rest of the time was boring... i was doodling the weirdest words..... hehe... chinese words... lol.. anyhow, after, we went to Ash Creek that's around a few past ten... we passed by xs.. hehehe.... there was symbi at that time..... hahaha... well.. i have my new glasses now... surrendered my old one for repair.... well.. ill be using this one foe one week.. that's until i get my old one sback... when i get my old ones back, the only time i can use these new ones is on special occassions and when my old one... uhhh.... breaks or fades... or.. uhh... what's the term?.. um... fade out.. yun!... or get old!... yun.. hehehehe... well.. i like these new glasses!... it makes me look cleaner... the emphasis is on my eyes... when u look at me, you oook at my eyes.... sa old one, when u look at me, emphasis is on the glasses..... hehehe... anyhow.... where was i? after that, we went to mercury in ash creek.... and then the bookstore in Anapolis..... i forgot that i should have gotten a long folder or illustration board for my english.... can u bliv this:? just when we were in the card, i forgot that my clear book for my sci portfolio was long!... sh*t!..... well.... after that, i had my haircut..... and then ate lunch.... well.... after tht, i did research for scientist.... well.... had a hard time.. got stressed out by paul... lol...afterwards, more stress just to go to yamaha.. and more stress in yamaha... i can't concentrate.. there's a lot in my mind: 1. im hungry 2. science! 3. this seems to get old 4. how do u expect me to make my tempo slower when u keep counting too fast? 5. sobra ka na! 5. mixed music..... well.. afterwards, we ate in delifrance... comfort food: premiere clubhouse..... pumpkin soup would have done the trick too..... lol....well.. i fell asleep when i got home and now im here.... about to do homework.... the reason i feel so f*cking stressed out the whole day is because i have no music... somehow, all the dloads i dloaded are all fighting for its stuff on the top of my head..... and im confused of sorts.... well.. now im playing stars are blind..... i feel more light.....! i love this song... it myt make me buy paris hilton's real album on august (she has one now but that's not really abum... more like a track).... well... in other news, avril lavigne is married and im about to eat and will cook mushroom soup... oki... bye... ITADAKIMASU! よい食欲! ITEKIMAS!

0 reps.: