lists.... and another bad day...

Wednesday, May 10 at 2:24 PM
5.10: 2:25: Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

well...
its another bad day..... haahh.... i just found out na i bought wwrong cards... haha... i bought double of the same card..... and then i found out them cards with keychains are no use..... add tot hat, 7-11 or Campsite dont got and Motehr's day of Father's day cards....NO!!... well.... i'll jsut ask my dad to bring me to national this sturday... hahaha... were gonna watch m:i:3 rin naman.... hahaha.... anyhow..... the sections will only be available during the parent's orientation... and the school doesn't have an accredited school bus yet.... oh no.... bad new pa rin.... no big highlights naman for today and yesterday... haha..... except for BAliw and the Dogs and the Food Fight.... hahaha.... they both concern my maid... haha... anyhow... ive got to continue my story sometime... haha... so id better get starting na rin... haha.... well.. as i think before i sleep (as part of my syndrome).... i though of some stuff......

My Birthday Wish List:
>> A decent wallet
>> DSL (not from PLDT... im not really a Smart fan... plus... 2 ppl (Paul & Jervis) i know who use PLDT DSL have problems..., more of the latter than the former)
>> Cable (so that i dont have to go to the dining or masters to watch JAck, Disney and other cable channels... and so that i dont have to fyt with my mortal enemy: the antena)
>> New Phone (i want a 3230, 6230i or 6600.... kailangan yan... mapili ako sa features... BT, IR, MMS, GPRS, Cam, Recorder, WAV, et cetera cetera cetera)
>> Aircon for MY room(para hindi mainit sa kuwarto ko.... )
>> Guitar
>> iPod (Nano, Photo or Mini)
>> Dog (must be: vaccinated, house-trained, not makulit, cute, flea-free, and must not bite!... LOL)
>> Last book of unfortunate events
>> a decent digital sports watch with chrono

What I would Do When I get my First Pay
>> Open my time capsule
>> send a snail mail to my cousin in the states
>> do something family related with my money

i thought of more stuff but rather not type it.. plus I forgot most of them na.. hahah... -.-

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

we do have probs with DSL a LOT. everyday. but it's nothing a little phone call to the free 24 hr-7 days a week-hotline couldn't solve. it USUALLY gets fixed. zpdee isn't available at all areas like their sky cable platinum.

i have cable in my room. haha!
soory kung "nagyabang". haha! =))

i also have aircon in my room. haha!

iPod (Nano, Photo or Mini)

i want a NANO. :P but i don't have an iPod yet. :(

i thought of more stuff but rather not type it..

IM them to me. haha! pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls.

NOTE: the "pls.'s" aren't copy-pasted. i personally typed them down. haha!