I got tagged

Monday, May 15 at 10:28 PM
first i'd like to say... I HATE YOU PAUL... LOL... jowks onli... hahaha
The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. i think before i sleep... hahaha.. as in i think.... i mean.... (how do i describe this?)... umm.... it's like i think about the weirdest stuff... like last, last night i though about my cousins... Kuya Ricky is the first, 7 years later, Came ate carla and then kuya paolo.... 7 years later, came me and trish (2 months apart), 7 years later came alyssa and phillip (the twins) and 7 years later, kuya ricky ahd his first daughter, alex, our pamangkin..... if u cpunt us all as cousins.... (excluding alex coz she's our pamangkin) we're 7.. all in all... kuya ricky is born in the 14th of February... in numbers (DD/M), it's 14/2... and.... 14/2=7 .... yikes!.... im born in july... the 7th month... trisha is born on september 17... there's a 7 in seventeen..... LOL... also, yesterday, i though about changing my YM... coz if i was someone else and someone told me his YM is deweberry, my first impression wud be... r u retarded..... so i thought of diff ID possibilities like under_score, d52 and lots more... i was so excited i couldn't sleep... LOL.... btw.. my new YM is
d52.luis

2. songs change my mood.... hahahha.... if i have no current mood, songs cna change my attitude.... uyy... that rhymes!.... if u play crazy for u... i'd feel heartbroken for an unknown reason.... hahahha.... if u play narda, i feel hopeless.... if u play fuego, i feel the need to type fast..... if u play control myself, i feel kinda unexplainable... the list of songs go on....

3. in badminton, if it's a tournament, i'd lose... if it's just a game, i'd win.... if my partner is uplifting, i'd win.... if my partner is dead-mad, the more i'd lose.... LOL.... hahahah.. weird nga'eh... hahahaha

4. i wanna be organized or do something... pero if it takes too long to do it, tinatamad na ako...... hahaha.... just like my story/novel...

5. i imagine to do things and excel in them when i really can't... LOL

6. once online, i have to have to unconsciouly use haha and the ellipsis.... and some new words.... currently it''s LOL... out loud, it's "the hell"....

Now, I tag the first 6 people who sees this.... hahha.. or u can break the cycle.. hahah

0 reps.: